Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    No one questioned the importance and the joy of prepping. I just hate to wipe the polishing residue. Even when it is very little and basically effortless. I love polishing itself, but I still enjoy applying and removing the LSP the most.

Post Thanks / Like
    You know... I tried to post the same info over at Detail City, and the moderator removed it!:grrr Someone thought it was shill advertising.

It seems Detail City has become very narrow minded and not open to new product discussions pertaining to Zaino. Bunch of tools... They must be part of the new homeland security team... They edit everything.....

Deanski
    DR SHINE
    Swanky Shine (tm)
    What`s in YOUR garage? 997 Carrera S.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanski
    You know... I tried to post the same info over at Detail City, and the moderator removed it!

Deanski

What`s Detail City?:chuckle: :grinno:
    Triple Honda Owner

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by silk
    wrong...sorry I dared to question the diety of Zaino..but don`t make false statements like that. There may be other products that I don`t worship. Does that mean I hate everything about it , plus the people who use it?? Why get immature about it?

Haha...I`m not "getting immature" about anything. Simply replying to your post. Like I said, it`s no sweat.

Have a good day!

You know... I tried to post the same info over at Detail City, and the moderator removed it!:grrr Someone thought it was shill advertising.

It seems Detail City has become very narrow minded and not open to new product discussions pertaining to Zaino. Bunch of tools... They must be part of the new homeland security team... They edit everything.....

Deanski

My guess is that is was The Fuzz (aka Jngrbrdman). Same reason I was banned from there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Would like to hear from people who have used the CS over a carnuba since it is suppose to be able to do that correct ? would like to see what changes in appearance CS would bring over #16 and CG 50/50 or dare I say Souveran? to me if the CS does not alter the looks of some of the better carnubas out there that much, being truly clear, I would give it a go for sure. what will be interesting to see is how long can it actually extend the durability for them . that would surely make it unique and detailer friendly. how many of us in the north end up using a sealant for our customers because we know they do not maintain their rides like an Autopian does. surprised not too many people have been commenting on this types of use. a layer of your fav carnuba , then apply CS and you are done :think2 is it possible for a beta tester to do this and post some pics for us. maybe do half a hood with # 16 , CG 50/50 or Souveran / CS and the other half with just the carnuba . think this would be a great test.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoiledMan
    What`s Detail City?:chuckle: :grinno:

A narrow minded detail forum. You must use Poorboys, 4-Star, Wolfgang, etc. to be able to post.

Zaino uses: :banned:

Deanski
    DR SHINE
    Swanky Shine (tm)
    What`s in YOUR garage? 997 Carrera S.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by flatstick
    Would like to hear from people who have used the CS over a carnuba since it is suppose to be able to do that correct ? would like to see what changes in appearance CS would bring over #16 and CG 50/50 or dare I say Souveran? to me if the CS does not alter the looks of some of the better carnubas out there that much, being truly clear, I would give it a go for sure. what will be interesting to see is how long can it actually extend the durability for them . that would surely make it unique and detailer friendly. how many of us in the north end up using a sealant for our customers because we know they do not maintain their rides like an Autopian does. surprised not too many people have been commenting on this types of use. a layer of your fav carnuba , then apply CS and you are done :think2 is it possible for a beta tester to do this and post some pics for us. maybe do half a hood with # 16 , CG 50/50 or Souveran / CS and the other half with just the carnuba . think this would be a great test.

I currently have CS over the original version of NXT to test durability.

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL,,,The smiley face is hillarious

Post Thanks / Like
    A narrow minded detail forum. You must use Poorboys, 4-Star, Wolfgang, etc. to be able to post.

Zaino uses: :banned:

Deanski

:grinno:

LOL
    :usa

Post Thanks / Like
    so is Zaio supposed to be similiar to Poliseal?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaneO
    I currently have CS over the original version of NXT to test durability.

Thanks for the update :up even though I do not use NXT it will be interesting to see how it lasts for you. did you notice any change in appearance after the CS was applied or better yet like 24 hours later ? the concept of sealing a carnuba look has me very interested. think of Souveran on black with CS on top lasting possibly 3 or 4 months :grinno: keep us updated on your findings and if you can get the CS over one of the more regarded carnubas on the forum , it would be awesome. thanks again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by blkZ28Conv

After "my" prepping the final look is 99% present. :wavey

I wish that was the case for me.

Having a black car that just isn`t *that* black seems only helped by glazes and waxes that darken the paint and accentuate depth.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Spam and spammer: gone. -- Tort

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Turboschwarz
    Spammy links removed. -- Tort

Most useful part of this whole thread.:laugh:
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thesacrifice
    so is Zaio supposed to be similiar to Poliseal?

Pretty much the same concept. Some cleaning and correcting ability with some protection left behind.

Quote Originally Posted by flatstick
    did you notice any change in appearance after the CS was applied or better yet like 24 hours later ?

CS adds a "layer" of gloss where it`s applied, but it doesn`t change the overall appearance of what`s underneath (IMO).

Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread Information