Post Thanks / Like
    Many thanks in advance for anyone who shares selflessly

I am from Canada by the way :canada:

Ok so I am new to detailing but I would love to detail my car and those of family and friends and hopefully make a little side money if possible so this leads me to ask the experts(all of you) for help :smile1:

I`ve read many threads about eco friendly or waterless wash products but the more I read the more confused I get :frown:

-- What is the best waterless product (meaning spray and wipe). Looking for something that is eco friendly (biodegradable) with natural ingredients if possible it`s not a must. I`ve come across a product called: No-Wet Waterless Car Care Products - Product Photos. I am tempted to use it but I`ve also read a lot of good stuff about HD Free product here HD FREE

It would be nice if the formula can be concentrated and I would add water so I can be money friendly to my wallet. Sorry it this line was a lil cheesy..:lol1:

So what product do the experts (all of you) recommend in the eco friendly waterless (spray and wipe) product line?

-- Secondly what about spray guns: I`ve come across: Wagner - Control Spray Double Duty HVLP - 0518053 - Home Depot Canada. Are there specific when it comes to sprayers any suggestion or should this be sufficient. I understand this is an electric sprayer so It migh be necessary to buy an electricity source (ie. generator: Champion 1500W Gas Generator | Canadian Tire) any cheaper or better suggestions for portable electiricity other then use your own or your friends would be greatly appreciated:smile1:

What other cleaning products would I need say for the Tires/rims or should I just get a tire and rim formula made by the same waterless cleaner since most manufactureres carry the full line of products. Should I also choose the same manufacturer for the Interior detailing. any suggestions here or go with another line of products for the interior?

I understand that the above products would be all I need for the exterior or am I missing the target by a mile?

I`ve also read a lot about ONR the water(less) product. This I understand you add few litres of water in a bucket and conduct a normal wash with a soaked rag or MF towel am I correct on this?

What other products are there just like ONR or is ONR the best..(After all my reading I am almost convinced that it is)

Sorry to write so long I must stop now or else...... nevermind

Thanks for all your help many many many thanks...:smile1:

Post Thanks / Like
    I just did a review (on another board) of an eco friendly waterless wash that impressed me to no end.

Eco Touch watlerless wash.

Usually the eco products are lacking in promise but this stuff was equal to or better than ONR or Protect All Quick and Eash Wash, both of which I`ve used.

The spray bottle it comes with is the best bottle I`ve ever used and the product worked like a dream.

It also comes in a concentrate that dilutes 10:1 and the gallon of concentrate dilutes to a total of 11 gallons and will do approx 250 midsized cars. The gallon of concentrate is about 20 Canadian dollars and is available via mail order through Eshine.ca, probably Canada`s most comprehensive online vendor.

Here`s the Eco Touch link for some reading for you and remember, it`s a winner.

Waterless Car Wash

-John C., also a Canadian eh. Canucks 1, Boston 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks John, I`m looking for a waterless wash and will have to give this a try. Judging by your screen name, you have excellent taste in cars!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks John, I`ve read mixed reviews of for and angainst for Eco Touch nevertheless I am willing to give it a try. Does it give a glossy shine - meaning it contains wax and what about protection - will that be part of the makeup? I am a lil confused about your dilution ration are you saying 1 ounce concentrated will make 1 gallon, such as the ONR product.

So John of all the waterless products you`ve tried, Eco touch or Protect all QEW are your go to products?

Canucks fan eh.. well done

Thread Information