Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    No web site yet.

Testing was completed recently against other "waterless" products.
    The second mouse gets the cheese!

Post Thanks / Like
    I searched for this product a while back,and never found anything about it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Cheers!

Valikie

Out of the many posts, this one attract my attention. I believe it is possible for anyone to participate.

Excellent ! I like it very much.

Hello,

Post Thanks / Like
    Noble wash is a service not a product. The company Noble Wash uses Croftgate waterless products.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve used several products from CroftgateUSA. They have 2 cleaners: Multi-Clean and Aquinil-X. The Multi-Clean is a waterless cleaner only, Aquinil-X is a cleaner combined with wax. If used properly, both do a good job. They also have a synthetic polymer wax called Quick-n-Slick which I have found to be outstanding. Very easy to user - just wipe on and buff lightly (no need to wait for it to haze). The same as using a QD. However, Quick-n-Slick is meant to be used on a surface which has already been cleaned - unlike the other two it does not clean. Overall, I`d say their products are quite good.

Post Thanks / Like
    We use CroftgateUSA products.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Amboybob
    I`ve used several products from CroftgateUSA. They have 2 cleaners: Multi-Clean and Aquinil-X. The Multi-Clean is a waterless cleaner only, Aquinil-X is a cleaner combined with wax. If used properly, both do a good job. They also have a synthetic polymer wax called Quick-n-Slick which I have found to be outstanding. Very easy to user - just wipe on and buff lightly (no need to wait for it to haze). The same as using a QD. However, Quick-n-Slick is meant to be used on a surface which has already been cleaned - unlike the other two it does not clean. Overall, I`d say their products are quite good.

Just to echo this statement, I ordered (2) sample packs from CroftGate USA. I do like Aquinil-X. I find it to be a very effective waterless wash. Multi-Clean worked as described (just me, hard to get excited there). I absolutely love Quick-N-Slick. Very easy product to use and you use very little product. If fact, it is hard to not overapply. After several hours, QnS sets up and produces a great looking glossly finish. I have been getting about 8 -12 weeks of water beading/protection out of the product. (I still haven`t used the second bottle of QnS).

I also received a free sample of Prolong`s Waterless wash. It also does a commendable job of cleaning and leaving a nice,slick finish. Very inexpensive product and has a citrus smell.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have used:

PB`s Wash & Gloss = very reasonably priced, Overall a good product

Prolong Waterless Wash (received free) = a surprise here, citrus based, excellent cleaning ability and imparts a nice finish

Rejuvenate WW (received free) = not bad, not as good cleaning ability as Prolong, imparts a carnuba based look / inexpensive

Aquinil-X= easy product to use, nice gloss finish, used with Quick N Slick produces the easiest guick detail possible

SmartWax One= carnuba based, nice warm glow, moderate cleaning ability

As you can see, I like waterless washes and love being able to do a quick detail on my vehicles with minimal effort. As with all, proper technique will give you the best results.

Post Thanks / Like
    I learned about this product at SEMA 2010 and recently started using it...Poly`s Clear-Tech Detailing Fluid and it works fabulous.....cuts down my wash time, no soapy residue, leaves vehicles looking wet with excellent results. With the initial use, you can immediately see the difference in the overall gloss and depth.
    David M. Sylican

Innovative Detailing

Headlight Lens Restoral

O.C. California

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 01GreyStangGT
    I recently bought a product from a vendor at a flea market called "Dri Wash n Guard" that is a waterless wash. Have any Autopians heard of or used this stuff? It seems to work OK on my wife`s Grand Prix.

Has fillers in it, cost a lot per use 3-5$ for my ford explorer, seems to be a multi level marketing product also.

ONR is my go to product, however I still need the PW and soap for my grimy cars.

Cheers,

GREG
    Reflections Detailing of Utah
    "Detailing for the Discerning owner"
    State of Utahs most experienced detailing detailer
    Meguiars/Ford Detailing team SEMA 2010, 2011

duPont Registry Endorsed Detailer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information