I hope this is the place to put this and that it`s not too dumb of a question. Anyways, I am starting to try and change my ways of detailing and going more "green" as some of you call it by doing ONR and using safer products and/or chemicals. I am using mostly Optimum Products, Stoner, and will then be using ValuGard. Right now it`s mostly Optimum and Stoner. What do you guys think about Stoner products being somewhat safe and not as high in bad chemicals as other products? Their Degreaser or All Purpose cleaner is water based and gives this description:" All Purpose Cleaner

Time saving concentrated, water-based cleaner for tires, wheels, engines, vinyl, machinery, and more. Powerful, high pH concentrate removes grease, oily dirt, bugs, brake dust, and road film. Also effective as an interior carpet and upholstery cleaner. Also used in degreasing applications."

Their Trim Shine is supposedly good with UV protectant and water based as well. Instead of buying tire shine, interior shine, More shine and then trim shine I bought Trim Shine in big bulk to use as everything from tires to interior to trim, etc. It says it can be used for all of these things so not sure why they sell Tire Shine and Interior Shine as well...??? I have heard of people dilluting Optimum Power Clean or Stoner Degreaser and then adding some Stoner Trim Shine to it to wipe down interiors to clean and shine in one step which saves money, time and dilluting the chemicals saves product.

Any suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated guys! I am very open minded to anything and always keep my eyes and ears open and willing to try new things. I know there are some here and detailers in general that dont believe or care for things like ONR or Eco Friendly and I am not a big "tree hugger" if that`s what you want to call it, but figured I might as well try to help where I can and doing this should help sell my services as well.

Thanks!