Thread: No Wet

Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone tried No Wet products? found them surfing around.

No-Wet Waterless Car Care Products - Product Photos

Post Thanks / Like
    When I first started cataloging detailing product brands back in 2003 I think I found like 60 or so. Now there are about 200. The problem is, most of the chemicals are made by a small handful of companies. abc = xyz = 123.

Post Thanks / Like
    I had a body shop supplier visit me recently and he offered me some waterless wash products. I didn`t see any products, but I`m curious what he may have and how it compares to ONR. Would I still be able to use it as clay lubricant and as a quick detailer?

Around here, the big body shop items are 3M, Farecla, Bodypro (knockoff 3M), Norton. Megs is available but you have to order it. There`s zero stock.

Post Thanks / Like
    I showed him the bottle of ONR. He had no idea what it was. Actually, I should have invited him to Autopia. Next time I see him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump...? Would it be a 3M product he`s got? QEW?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: No Wet

I found them while surfing around, too. Ordered and received their product. Can`t wait to try it. I`m a little concerned because they say to wipe the first time with a terry towel and buff with microfiber. Their website is a little confusing because they`re saying terry microfiber. I sent an email to their customer service dept to ask why terry and not microfiber. Haven`t heard back. I will use this stuff one way or another before the weekend. Plan to clean one side wtih CG EcoSmart (which I like) and the other with this No Wet. Will post pics and or vids when I`m finished.

Quote Originally Posted by aboveclean View Post
    Has anyone tried No Wet products? found them surfing around.

No-Wet Waterless Car Care Products - Product Photos

Post Thanks / Like

Epic thread bump. Fishy
    shanesautodetail.com
    facebook.com/shanesautodetail
    Likes Ronkh, tropicsteve liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneB View Post
    Epic thread bump. Fishy
    Nothing fishy in the least. Was doing a search on No Wet as I`m looking to try various products even though I really like EcoSmart but that`s been my only waterless product I currently have. Wanted something to compare. I didn`t realize the thread was from `07. I can see how that could look suspicious. I have the receipt which I`ll happy scan and post if you`d like. I`m not thrilled with their customer service or lack thereof. Using a 100% cotton terry towel to wipe it off and an MF towel to buff makes zero sense to me. I sent the woman who sent my receipt and tracking # an email on Monday asking why. Nothing. I have a feeling I spent a lot of money for junk. I will at least give it a try before I use it for something else like our lawn mower or one of my nephew`s beater cars. I love ONRWS, have ONRWW but have yet to try it. Liking the waterless because of the weather`s been colder. If you would like me to post a side by side comparison of this other stuff v EcoSmart, I`ll be happy to do so. Haven`t had an opportunity yet as I don`t currently have a garage, the weather hasn`t been warm enough. Should be okay tomorrow or Saturday. Will post when finished. Why is cotton terry to remove? Doesn`t make one bit of sense. The other thing that has me perplexed is if this stuff is as good as they claim, why isn`t there more information about it everywhere? Will update when finished. This looks interesting but would like to try a sample first - great reviews on Amazon, Griot`s, Adams, Trinova. Will pick one product a winter, I guess to compare it to what I already like. Found this while I was looking and it looks suspiciously similar to the bottle they use to demonstrate on the No Wet videos. It also appears they either made this dri-wash DRI WASH n GUARD Waterless Car Wash: and it has more ingrediants or one ripped he other off. Also, same terry toth wipe. WTW?

Links Removed, do not add them again. These links lead to commercial products and sites that sell them. See the post below that was posted before you put the links back in. Failure to follow this direction will result in your account being closed.
    Last edited by vdubbeet; 12-22-2016 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Added more information

Post Thanks / Like

Vdubeet, You may discuss any detailing product you like ad nauseam on Autopia, you may not post links to products that compete with or the sites that compete with PBMG. The link in your above post has been removed. Thank you for your cooperation.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Thanks Ronkh thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

The use of a cotton terry cloth is probably pre microfiber instructions. Some Zaino products used to require the use of a cotton terry cloth.

Thread Information