Thread: Welcome to Eco!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Eco Detailing forum area.

As large volume chemical consumers, I feel it is necessary for Autopians to begin having some constructive discussion on eco-friendly products and methods.

- What does it mean to be an eco-friendly detailer?

- What chemicals should we avoid?

- What are the alternatives?

Please join me in what I am sure will be interesting and informative topics.

NOTE: I am going to open this area up as a manufacturer safe zone for product discussion. MANUFACTURERS, if you have an eco-friendly product, please tell us about it. What makes it eco-friendly (please, no links back to your web site).

~ David

Post Thanks / Like
    I know our Pinnacle line has always been very eco friendly. Pinnacle products are crafted with natural ingredients, from coconut oil to citrus oils. Pinnacles slogan is science and nature in harmony!

We also added Eco Touch Car Care line to our site this year. Eco Touch carries a waterless wash, Metal and Chrome Polish, Dashboard and Trim Cleaner, and a Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner. They are a certified green business, which make their products with biodegradable and non-toxic cleaning agents. The products are derived from plant surfactants and use an organic solvent derived from soy. All products are water based.

It`s is very nice to see companies and individuals actually going green!:2thumbs:

Post Thanks / Like
    Great idea! I will be interested to hear all of the vendors difference responses!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for sharing that Meghan, I didn`t know that about Pinnacle.
    Devil Pad

Professional Automotive Detailing

Thread Information