Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just bought Eagle One Wax as U Dry. WOW.

Cost about $7.00 for 32 oz

Washed 88 ford ranger and 89 ford ranger used about an ounce

Dried with a Costco MF and it took me about 3 minutes to dry each truck.

I found it extremely easy to use and leaves a nice finish. Will it replace my #26 or NXT.......NO, but it made drying sooooo easy.

I did one when I had cloud cover and the other in direct sun about 104 degrees and 23 percent humidity.

Here in Vegas we have VERY hard water and it spots bad, but I have found no spots as of yet because it allowed me to dry the trucks so fast.

I wouldn`t even THINK of using a squeegee if you can use this.

The next test will be my wifes Metallic Burgandy Tribute which is allows a PITA to stop water spots.

Post Thanks / Like
    There is a new blend of WAUD, it comes in a blue bottle. It is a new and improved formula, smells different and goes on easier, give it a try. Oh, cut it 2 parts water to 1 WAUD and use on your windows, you will love it.
    Peter Sterns

72 Porsche 911E Targa, 85 Audi 4000S Quattro, 03 Honda Element AWD, 04 Honda CRV AWD, 06 Scion Tc

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you find it changed the appearance of the LSP you had on your trucks? What I mean is, did it make a carnauba lose its depth or reduce the shine of a sealant?

Some of these WAUD-type products can do that.

I love WAUD but I only use it on white...and recently I`ve changes to a local variant - Polyglaze Wax Real Quick (yeah I know...inspirational name ). I find it leaves a better, slicker finish and it sheets the water off the surface on contact.

http://www.polyglaze.com.au/

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope to check all three tomorrow and see how they look. I didn/t notice much loss at this time, but I will wax/Seal half tomorrow and see what happens. I did notice that on windows it didn`t do to well. However, I wasn`t trying to use it on windows.

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought the red bottle was the new one.....drat. The car I bought it for was my wifes Tribute. I can NOT dry it quick enough to stop spotting and streaking. The WAUD did a great job and dried faster. Perfect no, but it sure made it look good enough to drive to dinner tonight, I didn`t have time to seal it after I washed and it looks great.

Post Thanks / Like
    I got to try out the new WAUD, I don`t see anything wrong with this stuff. Goes on easy during drying and no water spots or streaks. Looks real slick when done. Sprayed on and wiped with one MF and buffed dry with another, working in small sections.
    Peter Sterns

72 Porsche 911E Targa, 85 Audi 4000S Quattro, 03 Honda Element AWD, 04 Honda CRV AWD, 06 Scion Tc

Post Thanks / Like
    After using the WAUD my wifes car doesn`t collect dust as fast. It rained the same night that I used this product, so the next morning I rinse and used it again. Beautiful results, then it raiined that afternoon and I didn`t touch it, Very few water spots.

Post Thanks / Like
    heres a pic of Eagle wax as you dry on my moms `01 Sentra SE... its not very durable but man it does do a good job for a clean look after washing..this car has never been polished or waxed.. I just use Eagle WAYD on it

2001 Navy Blue Metallic Trans Am

1998 Jet Black Eclipse GS-T

Post Thanks / Like
    What is the suggested amount to use each door panel? hood? trunk?

Also, is it better to dry with this stuff using a synthetic chamois like the Absorber or is is better to use MF towels???

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like
    MF towells are a much better choice

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive used the Water Magnet and the Sonus WW MF and both got choked up with water very very quickly... I dont have the convenience of using a hose at home so Im stuck using the do-it-yourself wash bays where I bring my own stuff. Unfortunately, its extremely difficult to push the water off the car using free-flowing water because you can only use their "streak-free" rinse that basically mists down the car... IMO, the Absorber can be dangerous when used recklessly... but in regards to absorbtion, the thing flat out rocks over a WW.

Sorry for the little rant haha...

BUT wouldnt it make more sense to use the absorber where itll push along the water and essentially spread around the WAUD?

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve been using this stuff for a few months and finally put together a process that seems to work. After completely washing and while the car is still wet, I will spray about 2 pumps on an area (1/2 roof to start), then use a small microfiber to go over that area. I`ll wring out the MF and go over again. Move onto the other side of the roof and repeat, wiping and wringing until the panel is nearly dry, then buff with a dry MF. I`m probably wringing some product out onto the ground, but think I leave enough on the finish. The gloss is incredible.

Post Thanks / Like
    What would this happen to be?? Nothing like boasting about a product be not saying what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by pdsterns
    There is a new blend of WAUD, it comes in a blue bottle. It is a new and improved formula, smells different and goes on easier, give it a try. Oh, cut it 2 parts water to 1 WAUD and use on your windows, you will love it.
    MDRX8

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like
    there are two versions-the older red bottle and new blue bottle with more caranuaba and corrosion protection

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, My Bad!! Sorry I did not understand what he was talking about
    MDRX8

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information