Post Thanks / Like

I didn`t have high expectations with this product but I ended up being impressed with the versatilty of QEW`s 1 buck wax package. I wish more companies would make a quick easy applicator like this that is soaked in product. I personally like this type of sponge applicator. The one thing I didn`t like was that this product smells like lemon pledge, bad idea. The things I really liked were how easy it was to use, and the fact that you can wax your car and then hit all the abs plastic with the same aplicator. Process- Wash, GPEC cleanser, QEW (protectall) wax package, stoners tire. Look at the ABS, very nice even shine.

I had previously used this car for a review, but the lady had scratched her car real bad and returned it for scratch repair. So I decided to give her an economical detail and fix her scratches for my normal fee of a total detail. Anyhow, when she got her car she thought I gave her a high end detail. I think this would be a great product for a neighborhood kid who wants to make a little money detailing nieghbors cars. For only a dollar you can wax a car and hit all abs and door jams, in about 10 minutes. Would I buy it again? Probably, not for waxing but as an easy ABS product. Not saying anything negative about the wax quality, but I prefer other products for that.
    A day without a scrub busting my chops is like a day w/o sunshine. :grinno:

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve used the Protectall Protectant on a few motorhomes, it has a really nice gloss and decent slickness...and you are right, incredibly easy to use.

Nice pics, btw.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    I tried the sample that I got and was really impressed, especially on my 15 yo black trim. I didn`t think it smelled like Lemon Pledge, more of a PD smell, but for a quick, use-it-on-all-surfaces product, it was really good. Left a nice carnauba shine on the paint for a few weeks, too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, it probably is similar to 303 and can go on many surfaces.

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like
    i got a bottle of the Protecall ALL Surface Care and used it on my moms leather seats-9 years old and hard-1 application softened them up noticably-i also used it as a wipe and shine over NXT-easiest Caranuba topper ever-for $8 its pretty versatile

Post Thanks / Like
    I know it says carnuba product but I can`t imagine it has a lot of carnuba in it because it is so good on ABS plastic. It is probably similar to 303 with a little bit of nuba.

Thread Information