Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I recieved a sample from Craigster (thanks again!) back in November and haven`t been able to use it until now.

No smell really and a thin white consistency in liquid form. Very similar to Poorboy`s BnB and Armor All.

I cleaned the tires with Eagle One A2Z and a stiff tire brush. BTW: This stuff works amazing to clean up tires/rims/wells.

Once dried, I applied a squirt or two onto a brand new Eagle One Tire Swipe. Z16 went on thin, evenly, and forever. This stuff spread VERY well for the amount I used. I applied to all 4 tires, waited 10 minutes, then reapplied to any blotchy spots. When all was said and done, the tire had a great looking sheen to it.

I was able to do 4 vehicles with about an ounce of product. It really spreads for a long time ...Durability is the big test here as the look rivals AA and BnB.

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you buff after it dried, Sean? Just wondering as it looks fairly shiney and wet still.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am impressed with z16, lasting 3 weeks so far without any notable loss, very impressed with its look on the tyre too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Gary: I did not. After the drive home (45 mins), I noticed a more subdued matte affect to it. No sling BTW on the Pathfinder or my teg. Regardless, it looks "professional". That`s all that comes to mind...like I would apply it to the presidents car

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by GSRstilez

Gary: I did not. After the drive home (45 mins), I noticed a more subdued matte affect to it. No sling BTW on the Pathfinder or my teg. Regardless, it looks "professional". That`s all that comes to mind...like I would apply it to the presidents car

Cool...thanks, Sean. Z16 has been on my list of things to try some time. One of these days, I`ll have to bite the bullet and get some Z2 and Z16.

Post Thanks / Like
    Gary: Both very good products. I don`t have to tell you that prep is the key though

Post Thanks / Like
    was rated very highly by Guru Reports for its durability, its easy spread, no sling factor and for its deep black matte look.

I`ve been using it for 2 years now and nothing beats it. I get about 3 weeks out of the product on my tires. It looks glossy and wet at first but next day after drying it takes on a matte characteristic. Guru nailed the wax test correctly and they got the tire dressing right also.

Post Thanks / Like
    good to see a positive review on the Z16. have used it for a while and like to see a product that does what it is suppose to. does not hurt that a little goes a long way either. you hit the nail on the head with this one. GSRstilez always look forward to your posts they are clear and concise not too mention you do some awesome work, wish I had your skills for a project I am now working on now. thanks and keep up the great work !

Post Thanks / Like
    I have tried some other tire dressing but have come back to Z-16. I just love that it doesn`t sling. I like that it goes on thin and doesn`t build up after multiple uses.:up

Post Thanks / Like
    Z-16 ought to come in a spray bottle that can be adjusted to a very fine mist. It would have saved me buying one , and I think it would go further. But it`s just another excellent product from Zaino. Been using it for about 5 years now.

Post Thanks / Like
    good little write up. i`m still waiting to try any zaino products. i still have the Z 5 you sent me, but havn`t had the chance to use it yet hows the zaino holdin up on the paint on the pathfinder?

Vernon

PS. go use it on your teg, the tires are lookin kinda dull in the background haha JK

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by HRP

Z-16 ought to come in a spray bottle that can be adjusted to a very fine mist. It would have saved me buying one , and I think it would go further. But it`s just another excellent product from Zaino. Been using it for about 5 years now.
    I must agree, I may try using a spray bottle this spring. The Z-16 is so thin it runs like water and is hard to even put on the applicator with out some spillage.

Post Thanks / Like
    I too am a Z16 fan. As of now it is my favorite tire dressing. Looks great and durability is pretty decent as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    The sample I had came with a sprayer. Worked great for spraying onto the EO Tire Swipe.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mine is very thin and runs off my applicator a lot, other than that, this stuff is probably my favorite tire dressing. I`m getting mixed results on durability. I can`t get it to last through a rain storm on my car, but on other cars, I can let it go for months and multiple rain storms and still see some sheen on the tire.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information