Nxt Tech Paste Wax

Wonderful Product

This product is very very nice. It goes on/off very easy. The directions said to wait until dry. I waited about 25 mins. because the temp was about 40* in my garage. I purposely applied the product too thick but it came off very easily w/ little smearing.

The paint felt butter smooth after taking it off, which was pretty neat, seeing as i really need to clay and do some light polishing, but that will have to wait til spring.

The look of this wax is incredible, i would say it is basically the same as the liquid form, save the gloss. The gloss is outstanding. The best that i have used.

There are really no cons of this wax that i found, it didnt stain trim. Durability is my main area of interest here. I want to see how long this will last in comparison to the liquid form of nxt, which i get about 2 months out of..

I also used NXT insane tire shine on the tires. My initial thoughts on this are that it 1) stinks 2) VERY shiny/glossy/wet.

I will also have to wait and see how long it lasts. This is definately not a product for someone who doesnt like shine. By FAR, the shiniest tire dressing i have used. But I, for one, enjoy shine. So i will continue to use it, if it doesnt sling.

Attached are pics of the car w/ nxt paste. Hope this review was helpful.