Post Thanks / Like

Hi-Temp Products

I was just goin to say bought a bunch of the Profesional series of the Hi-Temp line. (by the Qt`s and Gallons) i would like to say it works great. I didnt have much time because i got a friends car to be a guiney pig and he had to get to a game in an hour and a half so i didnt have time to do much.

Wash ----just great....great foaming and cleaning ability

carnuba wax ---- also very good...easy on and off..left a really smooth surface for being the first coat a wax in atleast a year.

tire/Wheel cleaner ---- works as good as anything i got in my personal collection

Tire dressing ---- Just awesome, not to glossy but just enough...dont need much product

windows ---- alittle harder to get off but works great if u work it in good.

those steps were all done with the hi-temp products.....all i have to say is i got another order on its way.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hi-Temp Products

Anothoy Orosco turned me onto them at the beginning of the year, and they are great!! I`ve made 5 orders since :jump
    Nick Carberry
    ~Detailing high-end cars with quality products~

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Hi-Temp Products

I orginally started using Hi Temp products because I saw a couple of Anthony Orosco`s cars on their website. Being new to this, I placed an initial order of what Mr. Orosco said he had done to a car, bought the Cyclo Kit and some extra pads and went to work. I couldn`t believe the results! I use all of their cuts, their QD, Grape tire, you name it, and I have never been disappointed. Only wish I had a few more cars to detail because I`m getting sick of doing mine every week!LOL.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nickc0844
    Anothoy Orosco turned me onto them at the beginning of the year, and they are great!! I`ve made 5 orders since :jump
    Wish I had 1/2 the biz you do, then I wouldn`t have this stuff piling up in my house! :LOLOL :newbie

Post Thanks / Like

the bad thing about the grape is its kinda that wierd fake grape smell....like the dentist office type....and the whole garage smells like grape even after the small aplictaion of it it but it does a great job.

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm.. if the wash is very effective on dirt as well as highly lubricating, sounds like yet another wash to try
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.

Livin' the good life
    Post Thanks / Like

I`ve been very pleased with Hi-Temp Grape Tire Dressing but my daughter says the grape smell in the garage is sickening. I have no comment `cause I can`t smell anything.
    There`s a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".

Post Thanks / Like

I have used both HT-61 Light Cut and the Medium Cut with great results. At $ 20 a gallon, you get a nice product at a LOW price. Light Cut also polishes plastic very well. LC takes sctratches off the microwave, dishwasher and frig with plastic acrylic finishes.

HT-69 Paint Perfection Glaze was a pleaser as well. However, after getting away from silicones (not body shop safe) I opted for another one step. It can be finicky though.

The Grape Tire Dressing gives a nice lasting finish. I still have half a gallon in the garage that takes up space. That product is VERY high in petroleum distillates. This can cause cracking and detioration of rubber. The question is what is the objective? Price, longevity, preservation, appearance... I chose to spend some more to take better care of my tires.

Post Thanks / Like

Has anybody tried HT 19 Polymer Sealant. A friend of mine gave me a 1/2 gal.of it . I havent had a chance to try it yet.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Larry A
    Has anybody tried HT 19 Polymer Sealant. A friend of mine gave me a 1/2 gal.of it . I havent had a chance to try it yet.
    Sorry, haven`t used HT 19 yet. I have tried HT 62 Sealant however. Works great. I use Light Cut and Prep Wash prior to the sealant.
    Extreme Clean ~ Extreme Shine
    "Do not hire a man who does your work for money, but him who does it for love of it." - Thoreau

Thread Information