Post Thanks / Like

Yet another Adams Detail Spray Review

Received free sample to try out.
    Very nice 4oz spray bottle. Label and directions/description first rate.

Pink in color and about the same consistancy as water. Smell is good initially, but gets a little over bearing after awhile. Purely a personal taste thing.

While I NEVER put anything on my winshield I did use it as a clay lube on my windshield just to see what it would do. It worked very well as a clay lube and the windshield looked very nice and the wipers moved over it very smoothly. However, not unlike everything else as the wipers moved over the surface during a rain it did produce the usual looking through waxed paper view. It was however shortlived and the rain was dispersed quite rapidly.

Used it on a couple of cars and I can say it works as advertised. It produces a very nice shine while cleaning very well.

Does a real nice job on the glass TV screen too. Hey, I have to try everything out on the TV screen -- what else is it good for? Oh yeah... the political ads. :ticked

It`s a little too cold and wet right now to tell for sure, but it appears to resist fingerprints which will be a great feature during the car show season.

I thing Adam`s has a winner here. I will be using more of it for sure.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Yet another Adams Detail Spray Review

Great to hear Steve!! As well as the cleaning and shine ability, did you notice an increase in gloss?

I hope whatever you watched on TV looked even better. Sometimes our Detail Spray makes women look hotter when used on the TV :naughty
    Nick Carberry
    ~Detailing high-end cars with quality products~

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nickc0844
    Great to hear Steve!! As well as the cleaning and shine ability, did you notice an increase in gloss?

Absolutely! My car looked like it had a hard glass finish on it. I used it on all the other glass as well and it did a supurb job. Very nice stuff Nick.

I hope whatever you watched on TV looked even better. Sometimes our Detail Spray makes women look hotter when used on the TV :naughty

Quick! Send me a gallon overnight! :hah Just kidding.
    I have Collinite 476S on this car and I think the Detail Spray really brought up the shine.

Post Thanks / Like

Nick, All,
    I took the car out today for the first time since washing and going over it with Adams Detail Spray. I gotta tell you, I was even more impressed after a short trip (20 miles). I parked it and as I walked away I turned to look at it and was really impressed. It had a super gloss that I wasn`t able to see under my carport. It didn`t look like it had been driven 20 or so miles either. On the way home I stopped to take a couple of pictures of it to try and capture the brilliance of it. I don`t think I did. It still looked much better than the picture shows. The metallic just seemed to jump right out at you. It was a look I hadn`t seen before. For base I have two coats of Klasse SG with one coat of Collinite 476S over that. After the return trip, probably 50 miles, some town some freeway the car looked as clean as it had before I drove it. I`m getting more impressed all the time.
    I don`t know how to insert the thumbnails so I`ll just insert a hyperlink to the pics from here.
    Pic 1
    Pic 2

Post Thanks / Like

Nick, nice product ! Nice slick feeling afterwards, didnt have any streaking problems on the surface. My only complaint was the pump spray, it came out so fine it nearly evaporated before i could get the MF to it! But i understand the importance of getting the product out cheaply. I had the exact same problem with a QD i was handing out as samples at a car show last summer. I wasnt real crazy about the smell either, just a little overwhelming at first, but as said before, justa personal thing. You got yourself a winner there pal !
    When it`s you car, every detail matters...........

Thread Information