Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Adam`s Detail Spray

I recieved my sample of Adam`s Detail Spray on Friday and had to try it out Friday afternoon! I gave it a very tough test...one that wasn`t exactly fair...bird sh*t. After trying the Adams, I broke out the Spray & Wipe...that didn`t cut it either so I had to move on to the PB Bird Sh*t Remover...it took two applications of that, LOL. Pretty bad for something that was only a few hours old! Once the "objectionable material" was removed from my hood & roof I was able to use Adam`s Detail Spray as a QD & cleaner.

1. Packaging & Labeling. Is it well packaged? Are the labels durable? The packaging on the sample seems great and the bottle is a very nice size - it fits in your pocket easily so you don`t have to put it on the ground or on your car...a perfect size to refill! The label seems to be high quality & durable.

2. Helpful instructions on label? The instructions are pretty basic...spray it on & wipe it off...for a QD that`s all I expect. Since it is being pitched as a waterless wash, maybe a more detailed set of instructions (with wait time, etc.) is in order...of course that may be on the full size bottle.

3. Does product do what the manufacturer claims it does? It works great and definitly left a nice shine & gloss. The depth was also very good. SilverLexus asked what I had on my car yesterday. It removed all of the waterspots and dust on my car. With the bird bomb & a new product I had to give it a shot at removing it...I didn`t expect a miracle or anything.

4. Value. Is the product a good buy? If a liquid product, how much per ounce? Does a little go a long way? As a sample, the value is outstanding! A little does go a long, long way. I used less than 1/2 ounce to do my hood, roof & trunk.

5. Easy to use? Hard to use? Did you read the directions and use as directed? This is a very easy product to use. It is very slick and it wipes off easily. I was a little thrown off by the way it stained my PB light blue mf towels, but it washed right out just like Nick said it would. I did follow the instructions and used it spray on wipe off.

6. If known, what is the pH of the product? Is it safe for enthusiasts or should it be for professional use only? Don`t know the pH, but this is something that everyone should be able to use with ease.

7. Describe the product smell, viscosity and other physical traits if any. While some will love the smell, it reminded me of cherry incense from high school...if it were a bit less strong I would have liked it the scent better...the strong smell is my only complaint (I have had some sinus problems so I`m sensitive to smells right now). It is a very slick product and it is pinkish red in color. It buffs off very easily.

All in all I really like this product. I don`t know if the cleaning power is up to that of PB Spray & Wipe, but it did remove all of the waterspots from last weeks rain & some light dirt & dusting. I try not to let my car get too dirty, LOL. I was very impressed with the shine and depth. I have EF Clear Pearl on the fenders & doors (yes, my car is a product test bed) and Adam`s compares very favorably to the Clear Pearl in look...the Adam`s seemed a bit slicker when wiping it off, but that could be placebo effect too.

I am strongly considering ordering the full size Detail Spray from Adam`s along with some car wash in the next week or so...I`ve got a closet full of detail supplies so I really don`t need anything...but that doesn`t stop me from buying more, LOL.

Thanks to Adam & Nick for the opportunity to try this product. It is a winner!
    2004 Toyota Solara SLE V6
    Lunar Mist Metallic

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Adam`s Detail Spray

Good to hear you liked the products. I suggest you grab gallons... Naw they have a great gallon kit right for the detail spray. And you can refill like crazy.

Thread Information