This review was done with a Porter Cable 7336
GOOD
-Nicely packaged. I say that because there is good directions how to install the pads, quick connect system, care, and cleaning of pads.
-Easily attaches and detaches from the quick connect adapter.
-Double sided! Time savings to keep working where you are at. Don`t have to stop. Quick connect makes it easy to dis-connect and re-connect.
-Quality of foam applicator good. I went over some head light dimples without ripping or tearing pad w/out any noticeable wear or tear.

BAD
-Excessive vibrations at speed settings ABOVE 5.

SUGGESTION
-Might be nice to include on the package a place where you can write what product was used with the pad when used in the future. For example, PRODUCT USED: with space to write in that product with a border/box to write it in so that you know for sure what product was used with what pad. I stored my pads back in the packages it came with since there is a wealth of info. on the packaging for future use. I put the pad back in the bag and folded the excess bag over to store securely with a loose rubber band.

OVERALL
I feel that I have truly received a good quality product that gives me a big bang for my $17.95 I really like the quick connect system and double sided pad. I will continue to use this product in the future.