Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Last week I did a GUNK glass cleaner review, this week its eagle 20/20.

Ease of use- Very easy. SO nice not having the foam fly everywhere and having to position my hand in a funky way to trigger foam (ala GUNK). A glass cleaner should be put in a normal spray bottle if you ask me . Anyway... it applies easily, spreads easily, and doesn`t streak much at all. Most glass cleaners leave some very subtle streaks, and to me the judgement of a good cleaner is how easily these subtle streaks come off. The streaks came off VERY easily! With minimal elbow grease. Major :up from me in regards to that. This is my favorite glass cleaner now, followed by the GM cleaner.

Cleaning ability- I was impressed. It is a solid cleaner. When dealing with glass cleaner you are obviously only going to get so much cleaning power. This did the job as well as a glass cleaner should.

Overall very happy... the fact its amonia free and hardly streaks is a major plus.

Best glass cleaner I`ve found!

Post Thanks / Like
    Another 20/20 user. The price, ~3.50, is great too!

Post Thanks / Like
    can ayone compare this to invisible glass?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have used both Stoners Invisible Glass and Eagle One 20/20. EO 20/20 left streaks, IG did not. There cleaning ability was about the same. I only use IG now because it is the only glass cleaner I have used that doesn`t streak.

Supernintendo Chalmers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by JCrawford

I like the EO 20/20 for heavier cleaning and the IG for a quick follow-up to completely eliminate streaks. For a test, hit your headlights (complete with bug carcasses) with both products separately. The EO takes care of much more than the IG in my little independent study. For interiors, however, IG wins hands down.
    Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.

Post Thanks / Like
    Want the best streak remover? Hit the windows with IG or anything once and follow it with a wipe down with a damp paper towel and dry it with a Turtle Wax MF towel. And thereafter every 3/4 weeks just do the damp paper towel followed by the MF.

No more widow issues and no more streaks. And no more trying to aim window cleaner.
    PMS Adjuster

This he is a she

Post Thanks / Like
    I used the turtle wax BF after it was cleaned with a diff MF. DEFINITELY took all the streaks out.

I will try invisiglass in a few weeks

sam

Right Wing Conservative NozeBleedSpeed's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like using 20/20 and Meguiars Glass Cleaner. I just got some of the new green, glass cleaning MF towels from AutoGeek. The gold ones that they used to sell were terrible but these new towels are great on glass. I get no streaking or lint when using them with 20/20. Ive had some really bad smearing issues with IG but Im starting to supect that it may have been be a problem with using IG on windows treated with AIO. Im going to try IG on some glass that hasnt been treated. Everyone else seems to like it so much that it must be something that Im doing different thats causing my problems with it.
    Im Zaino free.

Supernintendo Chalmers
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just got some of the new green, glass cleaning MF towels from AutoGeek. The gold ones that they used to sell were terrible but these new towels are great on glass.

Good to know. I actually went back to using terry on the outside and PAPER TOWELS on the inside due to the linting headaches!
    Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by JCrawford

I have used both, and prefer IG. I feel its a better cleaner than 20/20 (though I`m still not sure if IG is ok to use on tinted windows). Window cleaners without ammonia just don`t have the same punch as those with it....although with tinted windows you really don`t have a choice.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don`t have any streaking with 20/20. I just wipe with a MF, then flip to the dry side of the MF and buff and all the 20/20 disappears.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have used the 20/20 and do not have a problem with streaking. I use newspaper as my cleaning cloth. It works really well.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have used both. The Invisible Glass is much better in my opinion. Also, it says it is safe on certain tints. Read the lable and make sure your tint is ok to use it on and you will be good.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve been using 20/20 for years with great results. It really does a good job on the oily haze you get on the interior windows of new cars. I also like the fact that it makes rain roll off the windshield about as well as RainX does.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by 2001civicex

I have used both. The Invisible Glass is much better in my opinion. Also, it says it is safe on certain tints. Read the lable and make sure your tint is ok to use it on and you will be good.

Bought the car with tint on it, so I may be screwed...oh well, 20/20 isn`t that bad, I just don`t like it as much as IG...it seems too "watery" to me, again, probably due to the lack of ammonia in it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information