Thread: Natty`s...

Post Thanks / Like

Natty`s...

What are people`s thoughts on Natty`s as opposed to S100? They often seem to get similar comparisons and usages. Any differences in the look, ease of use, durability, etc of these two?
    Thanks!

Boss_429
    Here are my thoughts:

S100 is a wipe on, and wipe right off product.............. very wet looking.
    Natty`s is a wipe on, let haze, and then wipe off product............ very clear and shinny.
    I find that Natty`s has a bit more durability.

Both are great products.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think S100 is a bit easier on and off, may have a more wet look (but not much is there is), attracts dust more than Natty`s.

I actually prefer Natty`s because it is a bit more durable, is more "clear", and definately attracts less dust. Natty`s provides more reflection and basically emphasizes the underlying prepwork. So if you have a good base ie. polish and/or sealant, I feel Natty`s is the way to go. S100 has more of it`s own look.

I have both products, I like them both, I use them both, I don`t think you could go wrong with either one of them.

Hope this helps.
    I love the smell of EX-P in the morning.

Post Thanks / Like
    I also use both Natty`s and S100. Both are excellent carnauba paste waxes with slightly different appearance characteristics. I like Natty`s best on light metallics. The clarity of the wax lets the full force of the metallic flake shimmer through, and the reflectivity gives more pop to lighter colors. Natty`s also has a self-cleaning effect which makes it very easy to maintain on a daily driver. S100 provides more wetness and depth. I like to use it with darker colors and non-metallics to emphasize the richness and elegance of those paints.

Both are exceptionally easy to use with S100 being even simpler to apply and remove than Natty`s. I would give the durability edge to Natty`s. Natty`s is also a bit less expensive since the Natty`s jar is a little bigger than the S100 jar. However, you could buy both of these products and it would still be cheaper than buying a single jar of many other premium carnauba waxes.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for all the detailed input, much appreciated!

Thread Information