Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Victoria Wax

Post Thanks / Like
    All same angle, just used different camera modes...

Post Thanks / Like
    hmmm, thanks. i have my victoria was being shipped to me as we speak
    The best comment of my life.......

"Just because something is on sale, doesn`t mean that you have to buy it. " awd330

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by zesty-man
    hmmm, thanks. i have my victoria was being shipped to me as we speak
    Awesome! You`ll LOVE it!!

I don`t think I`d ever go back to Souveran paste wax again. This wax is such an underdog.

Post Thanks / Like
    hehe, thanks. i hope it imprsses me. i ordered one for my friend too, and were gonna make a trade. hes bringing me back some japanese wax, and im getting him some victoria wax. sounds fair to me!!!

btw, is that an e55?

"Just because something is on sale, doesn`t mean that you have to buy it. " awd330

Post Thanks / Like
    kai...very nice...

Not an E55...Looks like an S430 or S500... S55 wheels...but no AMG body work.

Post Thanks / Like
    ah chris, i got your victoria wax shipping as we speak

Post Thanks / Like
    Are the prices on victoriawax.com in Cad dollars? Looks very different and from Canada! Guess its a really good topper?

Post Thanks / Like
    prices are in CANADA dollars 6oz with shipping is $36.75 american dollars.VISA or money order

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Woob
    Are the prices on victoriawax.com in Cad dollars? Looks very different and from Canada! Guess its a really good topper?
    Awesome topper, makes expensive PS and TS waxes look like jokes. But after trying on my bro`s Brilliant Silver A4 Avant, I just don`t think it`s worth the effort on silver. Very typical. I could only tell the slight difference btwn VCW and NXT, but it didn`t look much different from PS on the same car.

Now I just need to find a red car to try VCW on. But I`d still use this on our black benz.

Post Thanks / Like
    no way!!! it makes TS look like a joke??? are you kiddin me?

Post Thanks / Like
    Nope, I wish I was. I`ve never been so impressed by any carnauba in the past. I had PS before TS, and thought PS was decent and TS was not too shabby. TS has definitely wetter look than UPP and P21S. But PS still had slight edge over TS.

Then when I first tried concours red by victoria wax, I was just blown away. If you are picky enough, you can definitely see an obvious difference. I have few friends who came over this past week and they were all very impressed with the result. If you are those types of people who really think Zaino or any polymer based sealant offer enough of wet look to the finish, then you`d definitely not appreciate any carnauba topper.

Since the car was driven more or less as our daily car few months back, I thought I`d go back to Zaino and get the "legendary long lasting protection" a try. God...did I hate the dull look or what. It was certainly very shiny and acrylic like, but lack of character and depth. It was nothing I couldn`t achieve with UPP if I want just the synthetic sealant`s protection. Later on, I did find out that even NXT offers an even shinier look than Z2, so now I Z5 and Z2 are what I use on my wheels.

I`ve tried straight AIO+Zaino Z5/Z2, AIO+UPPxmany layers lost cout+PS/TS, AIO+UPP+NXT, and ColorX+UPP+NXT+PS/TS,...all after properly prep`d and polished surface, still nothing can touch what UPP+NXT+VCWx3 can do.

But like I said above, VCW didn`t really do its magic on bright silver, though. I kinda expected that. Carnauba for silver is just a waste of effort. I did like how PS+TS performed on our Ti Grey volvo, as soon as I get it back from the shop, I`ll give VCW a try and compare the result. But after today`s effort on the Avant, I suspect any color other than straight black, maybe red, would let you really distinguish btwn different carnauba waxes.

It`s okay though...I still have to use up my half jar full of PS. BTW, anyone wants to buy a bottle full of Zaino Z2? I`ll be willing to trade a bottle of UPP or NXT with ya!

Post Thanks / Like
    hmmm, very intersting. i just got a bottle of z2 the other day, because ive heard that if offers really lnog lasting protection, which my mom`s car really needs, considering that its a daily driver. my plan was to top it was some type of canuba. i have yet to try the z2 yet, but ill probably do it some time next weekend, and top it off with some victoria wax. hopefully it will be here by then.

nice review!!

Post Thanks / Like
    This looks like a lot of hype to me. Used for royalty but offered out of Ohio?

Looks like a Zymol retread...
    Lee
    ES330 in Millenium Silver

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually no its offered and made in Canada. I think the Ohio is a distributor. I will wait and see how it pops on the market

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by SilverLexus
    This looks like a lot of hype to me. Used for royalty but offered out of Ohio?

Looks like a Zymol retread...
    You and your conspiracy theory.

Just because they named the wax after their location, you need to bash that, too? :whine

And just because I said the product packaging reminded me of Zymol, you are going to make more assumptions? :dunno I guess people are not allowed to get excited about some product they just tried out.

Try not to think too much, there`s no marketing, and no hype just one man`s excitement about a great product and if you cannot see that...then you should just really treat this a hype and walk away.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information