I know that you can usually get an idea of how a product will work by what it is made of. In general, we all know that carnauba bassed products look best on dark cars and synthetics last the longest. But, there are a few different types of synthetic. You have Klasse which is an acrylic formula, and things like EX-P or autoglym which are resins. Then, most others are a polymer formula. There might be other types but these are the three that I am aware of. So, my question is, is there any general statements that can be made about the different types of synthetics? Perhaps something to help differentiate them and help us all to better understand the pros and cons of products bassed on what they are made of. Maybe one type has a warmer look versus another or perhaps one is longer lasting. This is a difficult question to answer because most of us don`t really know much about making the products, we can only draw conclusions bassed on using the different products of the different types. Its going to take an expert to shed light on this...who is up for the challange?

-Charles