Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swirls?!?! NNOOOOOOO!!!!! Big Leegr's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I seem to recall a thread from Mike @ 1Z saying that there is carnauba in Glanz, so it should work over another carnauba wax. Haven`t tried it myself this way, though. Also, you may try to apply it with a spray bottle to avoid using too much. Just make sure you shake the can well first, as the solvents tend to separate quickly. It`s a light milky blue when mixed well. I found it does come off fairly easily, but didn`t become overjoyed with the end appearance (was on a metallic silver, so take that for what it`s worth). I`m not too sure on the durability. It`s said to last up to 6 months, but this car didn`t have beads after 3 weeks. To be fair, though, the owner isn`t too picky about washing the car, and she may even use the drive through. I re-did it about 6 weeks after (washed with QEW) and the paint seemed to be fairly slick, and when I poured some water on it, it did bead and ran off quickly. I think that I had read that using QEW can also get water to bead, and as I don`t let my car get that far gone, I can`t say for sure if it was the QEW or Glanz that affected the water. Maybe someone else has used either and could elaborate.
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!

Post Thanks / Like
    Glanz is mainly a sealer I beleive, most people use a carnauba wax after they seal the paint. Used by itself it is a very good product, IMO, I used it on my cars and I am totally impressed for the money. It is similar to what we use on car lots, a "flash" wax, because it is so easy and fast to apply and remove, can do a complete car in less than 15 minutes. Glanz is one of the longest lasting sealers I have encountered, unlike the car lot stuff that only lasts like 2 washes, trick is to let it "cure" for 24 hours, reapply, then follow with your favorite carnauba after another 24 hours. Kind of a pain, but several less steps than other sealers I have encountered and if done properly really provides stunning results.
    Dealership employee, I HATE SALESMAN!

Post Thanks / Like
    I use Einszett Glanz Wax on my Grand Cherokee. Works very well and lasts long.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information