Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Reload Problems

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reload Problems

Quote Originally Posted by GearHead_1 View Post
    Blue Coral and diapers. That was my "go to" combination 30 years ago.
    Me to only it was over 50 years ago. Don`t remember if cheese cloth was invented then.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike lambert View Post
    I was told I was doing it wrong? I think after 15 years in bussiness I got the spray and wipe thing down? I just got tired of re polishing coated vehicles after following to the letter the instructions! But I heard they changed that recommendation.
    I got told the same thing.

IMHO the only thing I did wrong was buying reload
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes glen e, Stokdgs liked this post

a.k.a. Troy@DetailCity Troy@Protekt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I think us Florida boys have more issues with streaking than anywhere else do to the heat combined with the humidity. I think all products should be tested here first before being brought to market.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Troy@Protekt View Post
    I think us Florida boys have more issues with streaking than anywhere else do to the heat combined with the humidity. I think all products should be tested here first before being brought to market.
    Amen !!!!
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Bumping this thread since both Corey and Avi are on.

Lets see if they can offer constructive help

Post Thanks / Like

Bump

Still looking for answers..........

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I have never met Corey in person, but he is a good guy. Spoken to him over the phone a few times both before he opened car pro usa and after and he has been helpful. I think he might be hesitant to post for fear or re-hashing the whole event on Reload with such a bellowed member as our own celeb detailer Mr. Corvette himself Ronny...........

If you want to have a convo with Corey either PM him or PM me and I get you in touch with him.

I have a full unopened reload, sitting in my carage (old formula) and I am hesitant to open it at the moment.

Every manufacturer have their diamonds and dogs and there is a learning curve on some of them. I hired a pro to show me how to apply coatings, it was opticoat. I did this mostly because if fouled up the time required to fix a botched coating job was to great. Now I own the knowledge and it has served me well.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JSFM35X View Post
    I have never met Corey in person, but he is a good guy. Spoken to him over the phone a few times both before he opened car pro usa and after and he has been helpful. I think he might be hesitant to post for fear or re-hashing the whole event on Reload with such a bellowed member as our own celeb detailer Mr. Corvette himself Ronny...........

If you want to have a convo with Corey either PM him or PM me and I get you in touch with him.

I have a full unopened reload, sitting in my carage (old formula) and I am hesitant to open it at the moment.

Every manufacturer have their diamonds and dogs and there is a learning curve on some of them. I hired a pro to show me how to apply coatings, it was opticoat. I did this mostly because if fouled up the time required to fix a botched coating job was to great. Now I own the knowledge and it has served me well.
    I have had conversation w him. readers digest version = user error, not helpful at all.

IMHO, Corey was helpful when he was starting out, now, just defensive.

I find it funny that when this post originally started I had over a dozen calls and pm`s from "authorized installers" who have had similar problems and were trying to help.
    (I won`t give names etc since they risk losing their "authorized" status.)

Jeff, you know how important customer service is, IMHO carpro has lost sight of that and will become irrelevant (think p21) unless they listen and try to please their customers. As more and more people enter the coating market Like Americoat, and Geyon etc, cq will be a memory.
    Likes Stokdgs, 4u2nvinmtl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Ronkh, this is Autogeeks forum, respectfully I don`t frequent this forum and I`m happy to help you if you call me, email me, text me, post on my forum, facebook, or contact me on any of my channels.

Regarding your post on the other thread I will be absolutely happy to come polish your car and apply another sealant and refund you your bottle of reload if you would like that. I`ll buy you lunch while I`m there.

Post Thanks / Like

I finally cured my reload problems........

Likes Marc08EX, 04accord liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, take about an upgrade!
    Rupes 21 MK II, Rupes 15 MK II, Rupes 21, Rupes LHR75e, Rupes Duetto, Rupes Ibrid-L, Rupes LH18ENS, Flex PE-14-2, Dodo Juice V1

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    At $21.99 it will remain a secret to me.
    Likes Ronkh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

The polish job looks good, how was the lunch. Lol
    Likes Ronkh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    The polish job looks good, how was the lunch. Lol
    Super, super low calorie, and tasteless.

Guess he`s watching out for my figure.....

Likes rlmccarty2000 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I`m just now reading this and I`m going to bump the thread. I used the reload back in May of this year. It was nothing short of a nightmare. I had one hell of a time buffing/wiping it off. I didn`t try to do it 50-50. But I didn`t see the point why I had to. And professional detailing I understand that you`re going to have winners and losers and what you buy and try out. But I`d say out of all the products that I have spent good money on, this probably ranks up as one of the worst. I would never buy it again.
    Thanks Ronkh thanked for this post

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread Information