i finally had the time to try out Angelwax Heaven for leather.
My seats get cleaned very often, so they look pretty good, but at the beginning of this week, my 1 year old son was able to grab the baby back and he found a little pot of baby-bottom-cream... this had really dried in with the hot temps, so the prefect subject for this product

Description:
Angelwax “Heaven for leather” is a gentle, pH neutral leather cleanser and conditioner that nourishes, protects and revitalizes leather upholstery. Leather upholstery needs protection from day to day wear and tear and can soon appear tired and worn if it isn’t cleaned on a regular basis as marks and stains can soon detract from its appearance.
Heaven for leather restores the natural beauty of your leather
With its wonderful leather odour, this naturally enriched formulation has been designed to be tough on stains and leaves leather clean and supple thus restoring the natural beauty and smell of your vehicles interior.

Application:
•Spray ‘Heaven for Leather’ directly onto the leather making sure to avoid soaking any stitching
•Agitate the cleanser gently with a soft detailing brush to create light foam and remove dirt and grime
•Allow the leather to absorb the foam and when the surface of the leather is dry
•wipe with a clean, damp microfiber cloth

so on we go

The befores:

all the white spots you see are cream...

During:
I sprayed it liberally on the seat and rubbed it in with a MF cloth. From the moment I started to wipe, it foamed up, like it is supposed to do. No need to work it long

excuse the quality of the next pic, but I had to be extremely fast, as from the moment I rubbed it, it foamed up and was absorbed by the leather...

Then I let it dry for a while, while vaccuuming the rest of the car...
So after a good 20 min, I took a new MF towel, and gently started to wipe. Though the surface was dry, you could still see dirt being picked up by the MF.

The afters:

Conclusion:

So, even though you can still see it a bit, it made a hughe difference. So I`m pretty impressed by it. This cleans very well for a AIO product.
The leather doesn`t feel greasy or sticky at all, and no added shine was noticed. So another good grade here.
And the car had a superb leather smell. I already love this product...
So this is a real keeper for me. lovely smell, very easy in application and hardly takes any time to clean your seats, with a superb finish and smell...

C & C always Welcome