In two days I am picking up my new 2004 black Infinity FX. I just sold back my lemon 350Z to Nissan, and purchased the FX. I already have an appointment to have tint installed on the two front windows and Paint Protection film on the front end and leading edges. I live in Tulsa Oklahoma, and we have a tremendous amount of salt and sand on the road that never gets cleaned up, thus resulting in ruination of everyone`s front bumpers, windows, mirrors, etc. After the Z`s front looked like Swiss cheese, I swore I would get the clear bra this time.

My question is this: is there a consensus best choice product for maintaining a long lasting protectant finish that is extremely easy to clean? I would love to have a great gloss, but I am most interested in having a finish where dirt can be washed off almost without soap and there is very minimal water spotting, dust, etc. My car is black, and I want to minimize my car care, although I take very good care of my vehicles. I have used several in the past, Zaino, Blackfire and before that, a lot of the store bought brands. I found that even with Zaino and Blackfire, which last a long time IMO, dirt seems to cling to them and if you want it clean, you have to wash by hand. I want to be able to hand wash the vehicle about once every 2-3 months and just run it through the hand-spray car wash once a week or so. With a wife, two kids, a dog, a very busy law practice and too many hobbies, I just don`t have time to spend even 30 minutes to an hour every weekend washing the car.

Solely from web pages, I have been considering Finish First, Liquid Glass and 5 Star Shine. I don`t really know anything about any of these other than the claims. I am hopeful that all of you very knowledgeable folks can help me get the best product for my situation. Price is probably the least important factor. Time is money.

Thanks in advance for your help.