Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

New paste wax from Wolf`s Chemicals. Coming soon :D

Got my hands on the first pot of a new paste wax from Wolfs Chemicals named Eclips
    It was a little cold outside ( 5°C) but finally dry. So I saw my chance.

Application: It`s a real hard paste wax with lots of "nuba" in it. So I had to warm it up by rubbing till I got the top layer good. But once good, a little went a very long way. Just one rub with my applicator, and I could do half a bonnet of a middle sized car with ease.
    As I applied it at 5°C, it`s quit low to be applying a wax. But after a few swipe tests, it was ready to buff off after 20 min, and it went off effortless.
    I put it on too thick at the beginning ( on purpose) and even that went off effortless.

Beading : I liked the beading, but judge for yourself when you see the pictures.
    When driving, beads floated together real fast and flew off the car, leaving a nice dry car.

Looks: After buffing, I had a nice wet-look, but decided to let it sit for a while, to see if I needed to go over it another time after a few minutes, but because of the rain, I didn`t have time to double check and take some nice pictures. But I will upload when I get the chance.

Protection: Time will tell. I will keep my eye out when the beading is starting to fall back, and report back.

Conclusion a superb wax for those who love paste waxes, and maybe even other, just give it a try. Though I`m not a real paste wax fan, I`ll give this wax a permanent place in my detailing arsenal for a car that needs a real wet look.

beadings pics:

c&c always welcome

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New paste wax from Wolf`s Chemicals. Coming soon :D

I haven`t been impressed with Wolf products thus far. Maybe this can change that??

Post Thanks / Like

i have tried many paste waxes from dodo juice, bouncers,..., but never had the ease of use like this one. I think this could change it for you. it really impressed me, and I`m not really that into paste waxes.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Oldz View Post
    I haven`t been impressed with Wolf products thus far. Maybe this can change that??
    same here...I found HardBody to be a total bust and didnt even last 4months and the Iron remover product was soso

Post Thanks / Like

what was wrong with Hard Body? was it on hard or soft paint? and what was the prep? used it before, never had any problems.

Post Thanks / Like
    Doc, we think alike.

Quote Originally Posted by VaderGT View Post
    same here...I found HardBody to be a total bust and didnt even last 4months and the Iron remover product was soso

Mebbe we think alike, too.

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome. I heard that Jesse was coming out with a new wax. Looking forward to trying it.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 2shiny View Post
    i have tried many paste waxes from dodo juice, bouncers,..., but never had the ease of use like this one. I think this could change it for you. it really impressed me, and I`m not really that into paste waxes.
    I have used a few paste waxes in my days. Ease of use doesn`t make a wax great by any means. Especially if you think using Dodo waxes is difficult. All comes to how you apply and remove. That being said..... user unfriendly can break a wax.

Post Thanks / Like

I have used a few paste waxes in my days. Ease of use doesn`t make a wax great by any means. Especially if you think using Dodo waxes is difficult. All comes to how you apply and remove. That being said..... user unfriendly can break a wax.
    it doesn`t make a wax great, but all depends what you are looking for in a wax. Dodo just didn`t give that wet look I was looking for.
    here I have nice beading and very nice wet look ( pics will follow), and it`s easy to buff.
    durability is too soon to tell, but IMO if you want durability, sealant is the way to go instead of wax. wax is more esthetic in my opinion.

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone know if this is a hybrid wax or a pure `nuba?

Post Thanks / Like

I don`t know much about the wax. I am more excited about the new coating system called "Body Amor".

Post Thanks / Like

Troy, do you mean Bodyguard? I have it, but the temps aren`t any good to apply it right now. been looking around here for a unit to use, to give it a try

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 2shiny View Post
    Troy, do you mean Bodyguard? I have it, but the temps aren`t any good to apply it right now. been looking around here for a unit to use, to give it a try

Yes, that`s it.

I have watched Jesse and his progress with it. I am testing Hardbody now and would love to test "Bodyguard" as well. I believe it is a 2-part process?

Post Thanks / Like

mmmmmmmmmmmm

more wax
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TroyScherer View Post

Yes, that`s it.

I have watched Jesse and his progress with it. I am testing Hardbody now and would love to test "Bodyguard" as well. I believe it is a 2-part process?

what do you mean a 2 part proces? it`s always best to apply shine & seal and/or shine & glaze to get a good base for the bodyguard to bond with. But I believe that`s the same with hard body, although it`s not mandatory, giving the paint a good clean with IPA should do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information