Post Thanks / Like

Blackfire Interior Cleaner Review

I wasnt planning on reviewing this product or even doing a writeup on this car, but I felt compelled to do so once I saw how good this product is. This particular car is a hot rodded 34 Plymoth with custom Ultra Leather interior. This interior has caused me headaches in the past because its so tempermental when it comes to the cleaners being used on it. Everything streaks it. I done a couple test sections and realized this was the best cleaner Ive ever used on this material. The car wasnt too dirty to begin with, but it had accumulated a lot of dust and greasy finger prints when it was being worked on a while back. I didnt take any before pics because like I said, I wasnt planning on doing a writeup on it. No dressing was used on any piece of this interior. Blackfire Interior Cleaner left the perfect look on this material, so nothing else was needed. Other vehicles Ive used this product on did need to be dressed afterward, so Im not claiming that this eliminates the need for dressing.

I also done a quick engine clean up with the Mytee Firebird, as well as a basic wash & wax using Poorboys EX-P as the LSP. The paint is pretty bad on this car since its an old restoration, and its going to be repainted this fall. Therefore, I didnt do any sort of correction this time around.
    This car is sporting a 350 LT1. What a sleeper

My final thoughts on Blackfire Interior Cleaner is this - Its great. Powerful enough to easily remove stains and dirt, yet gentle enough to use on the most delicate of surfaces. For the price, I cant use this as an every day product, but it will certainly remain in my arsenal for cars like this.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Blackfire Interior Cleaner Review

First of all, cool car and nice work!

My final thoughts on Blackfire Interior Cleaner is this - Its great. Powerful enough to easily remove stains and dirt, just gentle enough to use on the most delicate of surfaces. For the price, I cant use this as an every day product, but it will certainly remain in my arsenal for cars like this.
    BLACKFIRE Interior Cleaner is a water-based surfactant cleaner (in some ways like a car soap). Basically any surface that can be cleaned with water can be cleaned with BFIC. It has a lot of cleaning power yet is safe for just about every surface you can imagine!

Thread Information