Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Review: Wolf`s Chemicals "Mean Green" Rinseless Wash

Review: Wolf`s Chemicals "Mean Green" Wash & Wipe Rinseless Car Wash

This morning I came in bright and early to give my Mazda a much-needed wash. I`m always interested in trying new products and I`ve had my eye on Wolf`s Chemicals "Mean Green" Wash & Wipe Rinseless Car Wash. I`m what you call a "rinseless wash junkie" - I haven`t washed my car with soap and water since late February/early March. I`m always interested in trying the latest and greatest rinseless car wash products.

From the product description:

Wolf`s Chemicals Mean Green Wash & Wipe is an advanced rinseless car wash formula designed to thoroughly clean your vehicle without the use of a hose or running water! Wolf`s Chemicals "Mean Green Wash & Wipe is formulated with nano particles that encapsulates dirt and allows it to be wiped away while leaving behind a high-gloss finish. "Mean Green" does not contain soapy surfactants so it is perfect on all finishes including those which have been treated with Wolf`s Chemicals paint coatings!

Wolf`s Chemicals Mean Green Wash & Wipe safely suspends dirt grime in a matrix of nano particles and free-wiping gloss enhancers. You can safely remove the suspended dirt without rinsing, leaving the surface clean. The advanced nano particles and gloss enhancers fortify the performance of existing Wolf`s Chemicals paint coatings while leaving behind a brilliant shine. Wolf`s Chemicals Mean Green Wash & Wipe is pH neutral so it will work on paints protected with natural waxes and paint sealants.
    I went ahead and filled up a 5-gallon wash bucket with 3 gallons of water and 2 ounces of Wolf`s Chemicals "Mean Green" Wash & Wipe Rinseless Car Wash. After letting my Gold Plush Jr. Microfiber Towels soak for a couple minutes, I got to work. This is my preferred wash media for a rinseless car wash because the Gold Plush Jr isn`t too thick or too thin - it`s just right.

Wolf`s Chemicals "Mean Green" Wash & Wipe Rinseless Car Wash has a great fragrance. The lubricity it provides is right up there with the class leader, Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine and Pinnacle Liquid Gloss Rinseless Wash with Carnauba.

What matters most to me in how well a rinseless car wash performs is dryability (I made that word up). Some products tend to streak, smear and haze, but that`s not the case with Wolf`s Chemicals "Mean Green" Wash & Wipe Rinseless Car Wash. It dries without effort when using a Cobra Guzzler Waffle Weave Drying Towel.

Wolf`s Chemicals "Mean Green" Wash & Wipe Rinseless Car Wash contains gloss enhancers, another important aspect that I look for in a rinseless car wash.

Overall I was very impressed with Wolf`s Chemicals "Mean Green" Wash & Wipe Rinseless Car Wash. It was very easy to use and it left a great finish behind.

Wolf`s Chemicals "Mean Green" Wash & Wipe Rinseless Car Wash

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Review: Wolf`s Chemicals "Mean Green" Rinseless Wash

Excellent revew!

I also like Mean Green quite much. A perfumy scent and leaves a great finish. Used at mfg recommended dilution, is cost competitive.

Post Thanks / Like

i`m all for quick, easy, and good results !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tropicsteve View Post
    i`m all for quick, easy, and good results !
    Me too!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your review. I`m thinking about placing this in my next order.

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent review. Wolf`s has impressed me with each product I have used. Now it is time to sneak around and see if I can find the STIG"s already-opened bottle!

Thread Information