Description:

CarPro Hydro2 Touchless Silica Sealant is a state-of-the-art surface sealant that offers extreme protection and effortless application! CarPro Hydro2 Touchless Silica Sealant is formulated with hydrophilic glass fibers, silicon polymers, and fluoropoylmers, to create a durable silica shell on the surface it is applied to. Hydroelectric bonding gives HydrO2 the ability to coat and protect any hard surface. Applying CarPro Hydro2 Touchless Silica Sealant is extremely easy. Mist it on to a wet vehicle and rinse it off forcefully. The power of science creates the illusion of magic as water will bead away intensely, while your paint, glass, wheels and more remain safe under the hard silica shell.

Experience:

I was skeptical of this product (as I am every product). Mix with water, spray on, blast with water, dry and you are done? NO WAY!!! I was wrong. I applied Hydro2 to my beater car 10 weeks ago today and it is STILL beading water. I applied it to ALL exterior surfaces and the only one that is showing any degradation is the windshield from wiper use (didn`t use the wipers for the first 6-8 weeks).

I am super impressed by the ultra-slick finish and the ridiculously easy application.

Here is a picture of the beater car, taken this morning, after a night time rain.

If you are looking for an extremely to use, fairly durable paint sealant give CarPro Hydro2 a look: LINK