Post Thanks / Like

Post Product Review: Pinnacle Liquid Gloss Rinseless Wash with Carnauba

Product Review: Pinnacle Liquid Gloss Rinseless Wash with Carnauba

Product Description / Claims:
    Pinnacle Liquid Gloss Rinseless Wash with Carnauba builds upon the idea of washing your car the environmentally friendly way and takes it a step further by incorporating high-gloss carnauba wax! Rinseless car washes are becoming more popular all over the world as a result of water restrictions and consideration for the environment. A rinseless car wash only requires a couple gallons of water and can be performed virtually anywhere. Pinnacle Liquid Gloss Rinseless Wash with Carnauba fuses high-grade carnauba wax with its high-lubricity formula to provide a just-waxed shine after each wash!
    We use the term Black Gold to refer to underground petroleum oil, Blue Gold is the new term for underground clean water supplies around the world. The trend for water conservation is strong and growing meaning we all need to find ways to get our cars clean using products and techniques not dependent upon a free flowing source of water. This poses a challenge in regard to maintaining a clean vehicle without using a tremendous amount of water.
    Pinnacle Liquid Gloss Rinseless Wash with Carnauba is the ideal formula for a variety of situations. Many regions suffer from drought regularly, triggering government sanctioned restrictions on water usage. Additionally, some communities actually prohibit traditional car washing methods. Pinnacle Liquid Gloss Rinseless Wash with Carnauba is also ideal for use during travel, when access to a free flowing source of water is not possible.
    Cold, or otherwise foul weather can take the fun out of your car maintenance routine. Pinnacle Liquid Gloss Rinseless Wash with Carnauba makes it easier to get your car clean inside your garage or shop. This is especially ideal during the harsh winter months when it’s simply too cold to wash your car in your driveway. Pinnacle Liquid Gloss Rinseless Wash with Carnauba requires only a bucket, some clean microfiber towels and just a few gallons of water, making it the obvious choice when traditional car washing is not possible.
    Pinnacle Liquid Gloss Rinseless Wash with Carnauba enables you to safely and quickly wash your car panel by panel while using a minimal amount of water. What sets Pinnacle Liquid Gloss Rinseless Wash with Carnauba apart from other rinseless car wash products is the high grade carnauba wax that leaves a smooth, glossy finish after each wash. Pinnacle Liquid Gloss Rinseless Wash with Carnauba Wax not only cleans your vehicle, it protects it too!

Product Details:
    Packaging: Typical Black Pinnacle Bottle with Flip Top Cap
    Directions: Clearly Stated
    Color: Light Orange / Yellow
    Scent: Mango ???
    Pricing: $17.99 @ 16oz / $39.99 @ 64 oz / 49.99 @ 128oz

Directions:
    1. Add 2 gallons of water to a clean, tall bucket.
    2. Add one ounce of Pinnacle Liquid Gloss Rinseless Wash with Carnauba to two gallons of water. For extra soiled vehicles, add an extra ounce per gallon for more lubricity.
    3. Add 3-4 gallons of water to a clean, tall bucket. This will be your rinse bucket. To reduce the possibility of wash-induced swirl marks, we recommend using a Grit Guard Insert in the bottom of your rinse bucket.
    4. Insert a clean, plush microfiber towel or wash mitt into your wash solution. Wash a section of a panel or an entire panel depending upon the size of the panel. You only want to wash an area that you can wipe dry without the wash solution drying before you can get to it. Spread the Pinnacle Liquid Gloss Rinseless Wash with Carnauba over the panel using a gentle wiping motion. Never scrub paint with firm pressure when using a rinseless wash.
    5. Quickly use a clean, Guzzler Waffle Weave Drying Towel to dry that section of paint. We recommend using the “blotting” method to avoid inducing any swirl marks. Simply fold the drying towel four ways and blot the area dry. Flip to a dry side as needed.
    6. After completely washing and drying an entire panel, give the panel a final wipe. Use a clean, dry plush microfiber towel to ensure all trace residues of Pinnacle Liquid Gloss Rinseless Wash with Carnauba are removed and to maximize the gloss left by the Carnauba wax.
    7. Duplicate the above process working around the vehicle. Always work from the top downward. If the vehicle is heavily soiled, pre-soak it first using Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash with Carnauba. This will help to loosen heavy dirt and road grime.

Warnings or Precautions:
    • Keep out of reach of Children
    • Harmful If Swallowed

Testing:
    I used my Black truck that had been lightly driven throughout the week in town only. So the buildup was mostly dust and water spotting from the rain. Other than that I will let the videos do the talking.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXcsgoZzC3w]Pinnacle Rinseless 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoHksv7rDqw]Pinnacle Rinseless 2 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlg5yiPaAw8]Pinnacle Rinseless 3 - YouTube[/ame]

Pros:
    1. Nice Scent
    2. Gentle Cleaning
    3. Adds Gloss and Slickness.

Cons:
    1. Price per wash is a little high when compared to my go-to of ONR
    2. Not as strong of a cleaner. It is more gentle then others I have used.

Questions:
    1. How much Nuba is added to the formula?
    2. How long can PLGRW+C prolong the life of a nuba LSP?
    3. How will PLGRW+C compare in price and use to the new ONR+C

Final Thought / Summary:
    For the Nuba loving guys that want a rineless wash the new Pinnacle Liquid Gloss Rinseless Wash with Carnauba may be just what they are looking for. The mango scent is very nice and makes it a joy to use, and the gloss and slickness it leaves behind are nice as well. Although it is more expensive than other Rinseless washes I believe there is a place for the Pinnacle offering for those with “special” vehicle they truly like to pamper. I will be saving what I have left for summer when I am using Nuba LSP’s.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Product Review: Pinnacle Liquid Gloss Rinseless Wash with Carnauba

Nice! You did that hood pretty quickly!

I always felt like waterless washes were safer than rinseless washes (not sure if true), but you combine the best of both worlds when spraying with UWW+ first and then hitting it with the rinseless.

Nice review

looking forward to your thoughts when you compare to new ONR

Post Thanks / Like

Great review, Troy. This is my new favorite.

I got around the higher cost by buying on introduction and on 15% sale.

As the MLM (Mike Linane Method ) generally entails foaming first, absolute cleaning ability isn`t my highest concern and the looks more than make up for it.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the review. The videos do make it more personal.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice Troy!

Post Thanks / Like

good review troy. i like the easy to use and nice finish.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ihaveacamaro View Post
    Nice! You did that hood pretty quickly!

I always felt like waterless washes were safer than rinseless washes (not sure if true), but you combine the best of both worlds when spraying with UWW+ first and then hitting it with the rinseless.

Nice review

looking forward to your thoughts when you compare to new ONR

I personally think that Rinseless washing is safer than waterless. Mostly because you have more water and lubrication with Rinseless.

I have gotten to use the New ONR+C and I was very impressed.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mjlinane View Post
    Great review, Troy. This is my new favorite.

I got around the higher cost by buying on introduction and on 15% sale.

As the MLM (Mike Linane Method ) generally entails foaming first, absolute cleaning ability isn`t my highest concern and the looks more than make up for it.

Thanks Mike.

I guess I`m using a combination of the MLM & GDM for my Rinseless...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Oldz View Post
    Very nice Troy!
    Quote Originally Posted by tropicsteve View Post
    good review troy. i like the easy to use and nice finish.

Thanks guys.

Thread Information