Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nanoskin AutoScrub Video

Quote Originally Posted by AutopiaTech View Post
    Stocking stuffers?
    Now that`s funny...hmmm but a good thought.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TroyScherer View Post

I personally think clay bar will always have its place. Like for those hard to reach areas and tight areas you can`t get your machine into. No the towel will help but I still think clay will be an easier and better solution in come circumstances.

LOL !!!
    Of course, but now having the Nanoskin the 4 clay bars I have on the shelf will last me for 100 yrs. But I`ll have the cleanest door handles and lower rocker panels on the planet.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Helme View Post
    Fast & Quick Paint Cleaning with Nanoskin AutoScrub! - YouTube

The AutoScrub Foam Pads are available in both a fine grade and medium grade.

Works with a DA polisher to reduce claying time significantly
    Lasts up to 4 times longer than clay bars
    Washable and reusable, you can even drop it on the ground

Nanoskin AutoScrub 6” Foam Pads turns your Random Orbital DA Polisher into a gentle paint cleaning tool! Spend less time and effort getting the showroom finish you deserve! The Nanoskin AutoScrub 6” Pads use the latest advanced rubber polymer technology to replicate the paint cleaning action of a clay bar while taking advantage of time saving ability of a machine polisher. The result is perfectly clean paint, ready for polishing or waxing, without breaking a sweat!

Shortly after leaving the factory, your vehicle is bombarded with airborne pollutants and contaminants that ruin the smooth feel of paint, limit its shine, and prevent waxes and paint sealants from bonding properly. In the old days, body shops and detailers would use aggressive compounds and a wool pad to clean the paint. Next, natural and synthetic clay bars where developed to clean contamination and overspray. Detailing clay is still the tool of choice, and for good reason. You can clean your paint without damaging it, unlike the compounds of yesterday.

Nanoskin AutoScrub 6” Foam Pads are the next generation in gentle paint cleaning. They work much like detailing clay, but with several advantages. They attach to your Random Orbital DA Polisher the same way a polishing pad does. The rubber polymer side acts in the same manner as detailing clay, safely removing mild contamination and pollutants. A Nanoskin AutoScrub 6” Foam Pad can last up to four times longer than traditional detailing clay and rinses clean in water. Drop it on the ground? No problem, rinse off and keep working!

Wash and dry your car completely. Attach a Nanoskin AutoScrub 6” Foam Pad to your Random Orbital DA Polisher. Work a section at a time on low speed (1-2) and use light pressure. Mist diluted Nanoskin Glide (or your favorite clay lubricant) on the section and work in overlapping passes until the paint is smooth. Wipe away residue with a soft, clean microfiber towel before moving to the next section.

Is the 6" inch Nanoskin AutoScrub pad compatible with a 5" backing plate?

I have a PC 7424XP with a 5" backing plate. As much as I like my clay bars, I need to detail a family member`s car that`s never been clayed. I`m considering this as a time versus money purchase but I won`t consider it if I have to purchase the AutoScrub pad, the Glide AND an additional backing plate.

If anyone who`s used this setup could chime in, I`d appreciate it.

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SGM2008 View Post
    Is the 6" inch Nanoskin AutoScrub pad compatible with a 5" backing plate?

I have a PC 7424XP with a 5" backing plate. As much as I like my clay bars, I need to detail a family member`s car that`s never been clayed. I`m considering this as a time versus money purchase but I won`t consider it if I have to purchase the AutoScrub pad, the Glide AND an additional backing plate.

If anyone who`s used this setup could chime in, I`d appreciate it.

Thanks!
    The long and short answer is yes.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Helme View Post
    The long and short answer is yes.
    Thanks Todd!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Todd .... one other question.

I received my NanoSkin Glide yesterday and I noticed the contents of the bottle are a milky white as opposed to the clear blue.

Are they one in the same .... is it okay to use?

Post Thanks / Like

Man I love my autoscrub! What sort of quick detailer do you guys use with your pads? I`m using luber from CG can`t complain really cheap (14.95 for a gal on amazon). Great video!

Post Thanks / Like

After claying 3 vehicles this weekend, each with a good deal of contamination, I believe it is time to add one of these to my arsenal!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by A4_Peasant View Post
    Man I love my autoscrub! What sort of quick detailer do you guys use with your pads? I`m using luber from CG can`t complain really cheap (14.95 for a gal on amazon). Great video!
    I use M34 final inspection. Im going to give Garry Deans Inifinite Use Detail Juice a go soon and she how that works.

Quote Originally Posted by Custom Care View Post
    After claying 3 vehicles this weekend, each with a good deal of contamination, I believe it is time to add one of these to my arsenal!
    It making claying faster and easier. You will be glad you made the purchase.
    Official Selected Team Member of the Air Force One Detailing Team
    Flex 3401 / Flex PE-8 / Rupes 21 / G110v2 / GG6" / Rupes 75E / GG3"
    Click and Like my Facebook Page

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information