Post Thanks / Like

Initial impression:BF APC

I was digging around my detailing cabinet and found a sample of BF APC! Sweet! I had forgotten all about it.

So I had to try it of course.

I typically us Megs APC+ as it economical and cleans very well. I use it on tires, wheel wells, engine compartments. I however am not a fan of it on paint or interior vinyl, leather ect. Works great on carpets though.

I tried BF apc on my truck tires that have raised white letters, which is usually a great test for how well and APC works. I use full strength and it clean them up like nothing I have ever seen. Full strength was way over kill @ 3:1 it was a very effective product.

I have also used OPT Power clean in the past and just wasnt a fan of it, I do however love most of their other products that I have used. I did use the old formula and it has since been reformulated to be stronger. OPC at full strength didnt clean my truck tires to the level that BF has.

I was so impressed that I ordered a gallon! I was searching for a solution to replace and interior cleaner, paint safe APC and it looks like I have found it with BF APC.

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Initial impression:BF APC

I have a bottle coming in myself, will be using it in a engine clean up soon.
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like

It is good stuff!!

Post Thanks / Like

I just got some....Time to mix some up
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by classofshine View Post
    I was digging around my detailing cabinet and found a sample of BF APC! Sweet! I had forgotten all about it.

So I had to try it of course.

I typically us Megs APC+ as it economical and cleans very well. I use it on tires, wheel wells, engine compartments. I however am not a fan of it on paint or interior vinyl, leather ect. Works great on carpets though.

I tried BF apc on my truck tires that have raised white letters, which is usually a great test for how well and APC works. I use full strength and it clean them up like nothing I have ever seen. Full strength was way over kill @ 3:1 it was a very effective product.

I have also used OPT Power clean in the past and just wasnt a fan of it, I do however love most of their other products that I have used. I did use the old formula and it has since been reformulated to be stronger. OPC at full strength didnt clean my truck tires to the level that BF has.

I was so impressed that I ordered a gallon! I was searching for a solution to replace and interior cleaner, paint safe APC and it looks like I have found it with BF APC.
    Out of all the new products that were formulated and launched, BF APC is one of my (if not my) favorite. You can use BF APC on just about anything and it will not disappoint. It is exceptional (as you noted) on tires & wheels, yet safe for leather.

Thanks for sharing! And while it is ALWAYS smart to use some respiratory protect, it is not over powering like some APCs.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Helme View Post

Thanks for sharing! And while it is ALWAYS smart to use some respiratory protect, it is not over powering like some APCs.

YES! I forgot to add that, while most products dont bother me, a lot of folks complain about megs wheel brightner bothering them when spraying it, it doesnt bother me, OPT Power clean on the other hand almost took my breath away when I used it. So another down side for me.

Post Thanks / Like

I love this stuff!
    Shane

2016 Honda Civic EX-T in Lunar Silver

Thread Information