Greetings everyone. I wanted to provide my thoughts on a new product from Meguiar`s, D114 Rinse Free Express Wash. This is just a basic review based on my opinion after one use. I usually don`t form an opinion after one use of a product but this one was a little different. Thoughts shared at the end. On to the review...

Product Name/Manufacturer: D114 Rinse Free Express Wash - Meguiar`s

Product Size: 1 US Gallon

Product Price: $39.99 Retail

Directions: Shake well, dilute 1oz. per gallon of water, no directions to make clay bar lubricant or quick detailer

*All pictures taken with iPhone and resized with Kodak EasyShare software, no enhancements made.

The product:

Here are a few pictures showing the condition of my HHR SS before a quick rinse with my pressure washer:

As you can see I had some grime (very gritty) hanging out in a few crevices that were not washed away after a trip through the touchless.

The tools for the job: 2 cheap waffle weave towels, 1 micro fiber drying towel, 1 PakShak Ultra Smooth, 1 micro fiber towel I`m testing, 1 micro fiber bone wash pad

3 ounces of product measured out

The viscosity is very thin as you can tell in this picture

Something to note and new to me, some slight suds formed after mixing product

Making first pass

Suds runoff

Wiped dry with ease, no streaks

Take note of my rinse bucket (yellow) after just making one pass on the roof of my car

After working my way around the car the thought hit me to show how well this product releases dirt from the wash pad.

Before

After

This is my rinse water after finishing just the paint, I didn`t clean the wheels because we are expecting rain

Just in case you`re curious

Final Thoughts: If you`re looking for a rinseless wash that leaves the paint feeling clean but not loaded down with polymers that may or may not interfere with an LSP, this is the one. To me it`s like the Shampoo+ of the rinseless world. I did not notice any additional gloss after using this. The downside to this product is the dilution ratio at nearly the same price as other rinseless washes. Overall I`m pleased with this product and do not regret buying a gallon of it. It definitely has a place in my arsenal but is not the end all to rinseless washes either.

Thanks for reading.