Well, i received my order from Pakshak a few weeks back and finally had a chance to exploit my fresh highquality microfiber & waffle weave towels.

First off, the construction/design of these towels are excellent, there are no rough edges...there are no tags or other things that bulge out and can scratch the paint either, simply flawless.

Unlike the Costco MF`s i bought a while back, Pakshak`s towels are not `catchy` to the touch, very high quality, non-linting and nicely colored too!

Anyhow, as i finished washing a BMW that i was working on today i busted out my lightblue waffle weave to see how well it worked, and whether or not there is a difference between MF waffle weave towels and terry cloth.

:wait Holy Moly! I removed alot of the water with me Cali water blade....but when i proceeded to dry with the waffle weave it soaked up SIGNIFICANTLY more water than regular towels....i mean i`d run it over large pools of water on the roof and it would hardly even get wet. Its like a water hungry sponge. Simply fantastic.

I ended up only using ONE, yes...ONE waffle weave on the whole 330ci and i still beleive it could have handled some more drying power. The trunk jam, door jams and the side of the hood were all done with my cheap Costco MF`s (and i think i`ll retire them for SECONDARY drying/cleaning from now on too).

Bottom line, waffle weave is a WORLD of difference, worth every penny and delivers impressive results.

Lastly, i also used Pakshak`s Ultra MF`s to remove the cleaner, polish and wax as well. Equally outstanding. There is a significant difference in fiber quality, softness and wax/polsih removal ability when compared to cheap MF, let alone Terry cloths.

Note: This car was Saphire black, so i was meticulously analyzing the paint to see whether or not the MF/Waffle weave perhaps introduced light scratches or swirls.....my findings....nothing. Flawless finish.

Waffle Weave and High-quality MF are my new best friends, thanks Ranney!