I used the TW platinum yesterday i have a 2003 bright silver metalic Truck I first clay bared it then i used menzerna final polish
then used meguairs machine glaz then i used the TW platinum liquid wax and i will say i was really surprised at the shine it brighten it up with great clarity i used the porta cable DA polisher with the orange power pad with menzerna and a regular meguairs soft puff pad for the machine glaz and did the wax by hand i like the shine of the turtle wax but it really didnt give it that wet look that i like i used the Meguair`s NXT wax when it first came out and it darken`s the color of your paint and thats what i like (wet look) but the trutle wax doesent do that it just gives great clarity and reflectivity!! and shine! and there`s nothing wrong with that if thats what you looking for i think the turtle wax is of good quality just made more for light color paints like silver and white color`s and even yellow paint`s or brown`s and pewter color`s just my 2 cent`s on turtle wax.