Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Kai
    :jump
    Yup, I`m very excited to be posting here.

UPP had me convinced that polymer can be almost as kickarse as carnauba wax. It`s definitely an under-hype product.
    I`m really happy to hear your success with UPP.

I think it may be my fault that UPP is under-hyped.

I take a different approach that many other companys and let the results and my customers speak for themselves.

What did you think about the UPP slickness?

Take care,

Dwayne

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Dwayne
    What did you think about the UPP slickness?
    On the Ti Gray volvo, I have tried only Trade Secret on it before and later on top`d with one layer of Souveran, so I could only compare that with what I had with UPP after I dawn washed the car.

It was not a fair comparison since I was actually looking for the acrylic look from UPP after the application. I did neglect the fact that it had the wet look very close the Trade Secret and Sourveran. However, after letting the car sit at the stereo shop getting system done and collecting dust for two weeks, the car looked just the same as the day I dropped it off after the shop cleaned the dust off!!

That was one of the reasons I decided to give UPP a try on our black benz. First thing I noticed besides putting a lot effort trying to layer UPP on top of Zaino was...the MF towel just glide off!! Much easier than after I applied Zaino. (And trust me, I liked Zaino before and knew all the "right" procedure to use Zaino products) It has the very similar feel to Sourveran. And it also has very similar look to a carnauba waxed finish!

I will take some pictures of the car after two more layers of UPP on the car. Do you know if I can use Souveran on top of UPP? And how long will that last? Would I need to dawn wash the car next time if I want to reapply UPP. I`m pretty new to this mixing polymer sealant w/ carnauba wax thingy. TIA~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information