Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Post Thanks / Like

Re: ONR type product.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesW View Post
    Do you have the original DP 4 in 1 or the new Rinseless Wash & Gloss?
    The RW&G is more concentrated and takes less product than the 4 in 1 to do the same job. Both worked fine for me.

The three rinseless washes I have used, QEW, ONR, RW&G all worked good for me as rinseless washes.
    Just buy whatever is on sale and you should be happy.
    I used to have the original 4-1. They dont sell that anymore and I now have a near empty bottle of the new 4-1 (RW&G)
    I just dont really see any performance difference between either DP`s or the ONR. I have never tried QEW.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Duragloss rinse less wash product?

Bart:
    Did the people at Duragloss offer any information about the possible rinseless wash product?

After almost 4 months since the discussion started with no updates, I`m thinking it`s not a high priority for DG.

I really can`t even explain why I would care since I`m having good luck with ONR, RW&G, and QEW.
    With the 3 of them and Poorboy`s Spray & Wipe, I should be able to make it through another winter.
    Charles this is a E-Mail that I got from Duragloss today.
    The new product is still in the testing stage and will not be released until it is as good as possible

Weather here is to be rain about every other day all next week and I`m in therapy 3 times a week so I will be driving in it every other day.
    This will give me a chance to really try it out.
    Since my back is not 100 percent yet I sure hope the latest formula is real easy to use.

I have been in correspondence with Bill here is the mail I got today.

Richard,
    Thanks. The sample is being shipped by UPS. Your feedback will let us know if we need to modify the formula and how it compares to similar products.
    Happy Thanksgiving,
    Bill

The Rainmaker
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the update, Richard.
    Please keep us informed of the results of your testing.

I know you use a lot of Poorboy`s Spray & Wipe, but I don`t remember what if any, rinseless product you are using.

Charles

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the update, Richard.
    Please keep us informed of the results of your testing.

I know you use a lot of Poorboy`s Spray & Wipe, but I don`t remember what if any, rinseless product you are using.
    Charles for several years I have been using DP-4 in 1 and have posted on this forum that I really liked this product.
    I have a gallon of the new stuff but I still have some of the old 4-1 to use up first.
    This summer I had artificial disc`s put in my back and it was extremely difficult for me to clean the cars and that is why I started using S&W it was the easiest way of cleaning the car.
    While S&W is a great product it does have it`s limits and I found them, I now have some very minor marring of the paint.

I really prefer a rinse-less wash because I believe if properly used it can safely remove more dirt.

When I use DP 4-1 on my Black Ranger it looks like any QD would on it but when I use the 4-1 on my wine colored explorer it just looks awesome the color is darker and it just glows.
    S&W cleans but don`t add any gloss and so for me the 4-1 gets the nod because it cleans and adds gloss at the same time.
    I own 7 vehicles and now that my back is getting better I`m doing some detailing on a daily basis and I`m going to compare the latest DG Rinse-less wash to that of DP 4-1.

If I do a conventional wash with hose and bucket I always add 4-1 into my wash bucket it will do great things for your soap water and I can see the difference in the Finnish when I add 4-1 to the wash bucket.

Bottom line for me I like and will continue to use S&W for cleaning at shows but at home my daily drivers get much more dirt on them and they will be cleaned with a Rinse-less wash.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information