Post Thanks / Like

Pizazz Brazilian Carnauba Paste Wax

Anyone use this product?...I got some from Top of the Line a few years back...used it..new stuff came in....got stuck in the back of my stuff..you know the story.

This weekend I decided to top my JB BMW with it...after two coats of 4 Star sealant over the last two weekends...one thing that I notice is that the wax is real hard..it applies very thin with a foam pad and is easy to see on the surface....you can only do a panel at a time according to the directions...it leaves a very clean...non oily shine..much different than Nattys red or blue....I`ve not had a lot of luck with the Nattys on the jet black color...mainly hazing..this one did not..just an observation...I also did my pickup...the shine is very brilliant almost like you need sunglasses to look at it...my wife took the car out for shopping..came back and I noticed that there was no hazing..or..a huge amount of dust that I seem to see with other pastes waxes...I guess I should also point out that my car is jet black..there is no other color that I know of that shows the fales like this one dose

I love the gloss of a good paste wax on sealant..but have been looking for something that I do not have to worry about the hazing...so far this one seems to be working
    Old Enough To Know Better, Too Stupid To Care....

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pizazz Brazilian Carnauba Paste Wax

I like the idea that it does not attract alot of dust. One of my peeves with some waxes is that the car tends to become a magnet for dust.
    I like beer. On occasion I will even drink a beer to celebrate a major event such as the fall of communism or the fact that our refrigerator is still working.

Stephan`s Detailing
    Portland CT.

XBox Live - mr detailer

Thread Information