Thread: Check These Out

Post Thanks / Like

Check These Out

Well being the Poorboy I am I dont like to spend money on things that I can find myself . So one day when I was over my grandparents house I went downstairs and looked everywhere for little things that I could use when detailing cars . I found:

Nylon Brush, and Paintbrush

And I also found a little green foamy thing

I had not a clue what it was but it looked like it could be used for Interiors, wheels, trim dressing applications, etc....
    When I got home and showed my mom (who works in a Hospital) she said they were used to brush peoples teeth when they stayed in the Hosp. YUCK!!! Well I threw that out really fast so I asked her to grab me a few of them and she came through so now I have a bunch of them that I can use

Just thought I would share my find with you guys and Ill tell you how they work when I use them LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Check These Out

very nice pockets, those loos alot like the ones aaron makes. I have never used them but they do look like they would be usefull.
    Also paint brushes and nylon brushes are great for getting dirt out of tight places.
    Very nice finds.

p.s there was a severe lack of smilies in this post
    06 Nissan Altima 3.5SE

Post Thanks / Like

I recognized those right away. They also use them to help people that can`t drink water to keep their mouth moist. Dip in water and let them suck on them. If memory serves me these tasted minty. I wonder if there is something on them that might have a sweetener or be sticky.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GearHead_1 View Post
    I recognized those right away. They also use them to help people that can`t drink water to keep their mouth moist. Dip in water and let them suck on them. If memory serves me these tasted minty. I wonder if there is something on them that might have a sweetener or be sticky.
    The green ones dont have any flavor in them but the pink ones do. They taste really bad IMO (had to try them ) I rubed them on a couple different surfaces just now and I will see if they do actually leave a trace of something. I was going to use the pink ones dry and the green ones wet just for that reasone but we will see what happens when the water evaporates. The other bad part about the pink ones is that the stem is cardboard so when it gets wet it is gone. The green have a plastic stem so you can rinse off whatever you put on it.

Thread Information