Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    All About The Bling Bling TrueDetailer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Revolutionary product review (copy and paste)

Quote Originally Posted by wannafbody
    I used to think the same way about Zaino. I thought users were just posting lies about the stuff. But the stuff just flat out rocks.
    Well one of these schill promoters should send me some asap and i`ll write an honest reveiw about the stuff. lol

Wherever there is a mullet... I'll be there.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wannafbody
    Maybe you should buy some when it`s available and write an honest review without the hype. I`m sure it would be beneficial to the community. It might even work over top of Mullet wax.
    Might buy some, might not. No review from me. I know who I am and where I stand and there is no way biased users would accept the review as valid if I said it did not perform as expected.

As we all know, they could put a capital Z on a jar of petroleum jelly and you would tell us how awesome it is.

You think you know about Mullet Wax? That was just a marketing experiment to prove a point. Dwayne, the former owner of DC was working at Four Star at the time so he had access to chemicals and he helped me out. I was in college taking a marketing class and needed to bring a new, unique product to the market and sell it. "The only car wax guarenteed to make you smooth with the ladies."

I got 105% on the project and even sold a few bottles too. No topper needed.

Hail the power of Quattro audiboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

If anyone would like to send me a sample, I would be glad to give an unbaised review. I`ve never used any Zaino products, but have seen the results on a few vehicles. I`d be interested to see what all of the hype is about from a users point of view.
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaybs95
    Oh, So you have used it.
    So what are your feelings on it.

"J"

I`ve used ZPC which is very good. I think it`s stongest point is it`s cleaning ability. I`ve used Z5pro which has very minor filling ability and seems to darken slightly. Z2pro looks very glossy on pewter mettallic but I don`t care for it as much by itself on darks. I really like Z5pro topped with Z8 on my NBM paint. I live near a coal plant and my car literally gets chunks of dirt rained on it and Zaino stands up to the abuse. I even tried Z2pro without ZFX and got 4 months beading out of it. Zaino really does work well. I tried to find holes in the products but other than mixing in ZFX(which isn`t that big of a deal) I can`t. That being said I don`t think Zaino is for everybody and nearly identicle reasults can be had with other product-they just don`t last quite as long.

Post Thanks / Like

the specific thing that truedetailer mentioned was the "new" product
    Originally Posted by TrueDetailer
    Thats where i first read of this stuff. But my post was deleted there. I didn`t agree with the other 300 posts.

I don`t see how you can just apply and walk away. What if you put to much on, you still have to wipe it off. Or is it just a out of sight out of mind type of product.
    You said
    But the stuff just flat out rocks
    I am not concerned about any other product in the line. This is specifically about the "NEW" product. Have you used it???

"J"

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Fuzz
    Might buy some, might not. No review from me. I know who I am and where I stand and there is no way biased users would accept the review as valid if I said it did not perform as expected.

As we all know, they could put a capital Z on a jar of petroleum jelly and you would tell us how awesome it is.

You think you know about Mullet Wax? That was just a marketing experiment to prove a point. Dwayne, the former owner of DC was working at Four Star at the time so he had access to chemicals and he helped me out. I was in college taking a marketing class and needed to bring a new, unique product to the market and sell it. "The only car wax guarenteed to make you smooth with the ladies."

I got 105% on the project and even sold a few bottles too. No topper needed.
    That`s cool. We get a business maganzine in the mail and the cover story (a few months ago) was about telling "true lies". The article stated that telling "true lies" increases sales. They used an example of a wine glass manufacturer who told customers that wine tasted better in teir specially shaped glasss. They then gave a taste test using their glass and a competiors. The majority of people actually believed that the wine tasted better in the spcially shaped glass. It was an interesting article but in reality when someone produces a quality product there is no need to tell lies. Just the truth.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Fuzz
    That looks like a good Saturday morning at the flea market.
    I guess this picture could paint the same `SHILL` picture, which is part of the rest of my neighbors collection. He`s pretty bummed right now. I don`t understand why he got banned -at all.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TrueDetailer
    ... IMO Zaino is a relabled product.
    I`m curious to read how you formed this opinion. Enlighten me.

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like

Well one of these schill promoters should send me some asap and i`ll write an honest reveiw about the stuff. lol

Then you`d be a "schill" and that wouldn`t be cool.

Post Thanks / Like

This place isn`t fun anymore... I miss Dwayne
    Leo

1986 El Camino
    1997 Lincoln Mark VIII
    1999 Cadillac Seville
    1951 Fiat 500C

Post Thanks / Like

Thats where i first read of this stuff. But my post was deleted there. I didn`t agree with the other 300 posts.

I don`t see how you can just apply and walk away. What if you put to much on, you still have to wipe it off. Or is it just a out of sight out of mind type of product.

From what i`ve gathered over the last year or so about zaino is that its a over-hyped, over priced and most likey IMO a relabled product. Delete it if you must but thats my opinion.
    im going to get into this, why becsue its fun, and i cant resitst.
    I am going to have to agree with you whole heartily. I have a reputation on this forum and many others of being a person who will try anything and give it an honset opion. It dosent matter what it costs, or who makes it. I am a firm beliver that every product desrves a chance If you dont belive me well thats fine, ask around. i wont drang anyone into it, but go ahead start a thread its who i am. Period

I have tired Zaino, and it dosent live up to the hype. I know everyone likes there own product but cumon, it dosent deliver as claimed, or as people say. It dosent look good even for a sealent. I do think its an over hyped product. It is asy to use and gives better results then otc.

If there is anyone who wants to argue with me go for it. But i will call you a fool.. heehee

and for those who are about to call me egotistical.. i do hav a reputaion, i am know for my reviews.. so deal with it

well im done for the night, im going back to my bottle of jack.
    06 Nissan Altima 3.5SE

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DFTowel
    This place isn`t fun anymore... I miss Dwayne
    Hey, thanks! I`m here! I appreciate that but I don`t think it`s fair to the new owners. They are fun!

We had plenty of fun and plenty of growing pains when I was here and I`m sure that folks can have plenty of fun and plenty of growing pains these days as well.

Things change, people change. The honeymoon was great but now the relationship takes work on both sides!

I saw it happen over on Autopia. It was growing, senior members got banned or disgruntled and they went off and started their own forum.

Autopia did just fine without them! I guess it wasn`t fun anymore for the ones that left and I`m sure that it wasn`t as simple as it not being fun anymore but I guess the moral of what I am saying is, we can`t dwell in the past.

I stepped away from Detail City for a while, I posted a couple times in recent months but when I got a call today and was told we had a few "must read" threads today, I came back today and started reading, it was like old times again. NOTHING has changed except a few names.

Take care,

Dwayne

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CalgaryDetail
    im going back to my bottle of jack.
    That explains EVERYTHING!

JUST KIDDING! I couldn`t resist.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne
    That explains EVERYTHING!

JUST KIDDING! I couldn`t resist.
    im on vacation.... i think thats an excuse lol.

nice to see you posting again.. we missed you. Troy and shela (sp sorry....) are doing an awsome job. But like before there are problems.

And Dwayne.. when could i ever spell...

well back to my JD.. hes my best budy... sorry fuzz but jack comes first :smile

ohh ya and what i am drinking is know as liquid courage... ive had a few.. does it show?
    06 Nissan Altima 3.5SE

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CalgaryDetail
    im on vacation.... i think thats an excuse lol.

nice to see you posting again.. we missed you. Troy and shela (sp sorry....) are doing an awsome job. But like before there are problems.

And Dwayne.. when could i ever spell...

well back to my JD.. hes my best budy... sorry fuzz but jack comes first :smile

ohh ya and what i am drinking is know as liquid courage... ive had a few.. does it show?
    LOL. Maybe a little, but this threat hasn`t been on topic for quite a while. Enjoy your Jack.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information