Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Revolutionary product review (copy and paste)

Quote Originally Posted by The Fuzz
    Hey John,

I never said that you didn`t buy the Zaino you sent to Greg. Whether you purchased it or not was never called into question.

You are just hard to trust ever since that Fiber-Works thing. Remember that?
    It is a proven fact that you have accepted products in the past in exchange for talking about them on the forums.

And even you have to admit that GBG-TL popping in just to bump your writeup was sure to raise the red flags. Don`t you agree? Especially when this is getting posted all over the online car care world.

You and your neighbor wouldn`t be subject to my opinion if you guys would just keep the hype away from me.
    Fuzz, Sorry about that too. I sent you a PM about the Fiber-Works incident, and also sent them a message. See below.I used to LOVE DC guys, but why should I be subject to this? I didn`t ask this guy to contact me, but now I`m being penalized. Nice.

Printable View This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark as Unread ] From: Dave@eCastMarketing.com Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert To: john_miller_99@yahoo.com Subject: Re: John Miller Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 14:56:37 -0500 John, There has been a terrible misunderstanding here. I was never approached by the board. I discussed a review with you, and sent you the samples. Then, my forum account was deleted. I contacted the administrator and he told me that he didn`t want us involved there. It was at this time I contacted you. I sent you the message about not posting on DC before you made the post but you must not have got it in time or didn`t notice it before you posted. From what it appears, the administrator, Dwayne, was monitoring both your PM`s and mine on the forum which I find to be very unprofessional on his part. According to the forum, "you" (Dwayne) read my PM that I sent you and you responded hours later. Therefore it seems as though he read your PM the first time and not you. And then the second time, you read it and responded via email. I could be wrong, but this is what it seems like. I would like to apologize for causing any problems for you and/or the forum. I did not mean to stir things up either. As soon as I was told by the administrator to stay out, I informed you ASAP. Again, I apologize for drawing you in to this however I did not think it would be a problem with the forum. If there`s anything I can do for you, please let me know. Regards,Dave

--- DC just shut down my review of the product. In thefuture, please let me know if you`ve been approachedby any of the boards BEFORE this happens. Iappreciate your offer, but at the same time I don`twant to churn things up -it`s just not worth it to me.

Wherever there is a mullet... I'll be there.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by black bart
    I think His name was Anthony
    Thanks man. It was Anthony A.

This sucks. I thought I could take credit for banning that guy but it appears that Dwayne beat me too it.

So much for me being able to say that I banned a Zaino basher. Oh well, I wanted too! That guy was on my list.

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like

If it was any of your business I would have made sure to let you know all about it. It is not up to you to determine where someone crosses the line.

What does this thread have to do with any "etailer" associated with this site?

Yes you are absolutely correct it isn`t my business to make those determinations. But I would like to remind you that removing posts makes it look as if you have something to hide (i`m not claiming that is the case). Also the method of moderating forums can have a direct impact on who buys from an e-tailer and it can be construed (maybe incorrectly) that they control the content of the board and thus the moderators. Does it really hurt for a person to express their opinion about car wax?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wannafbody
    Yes you are absolutely correct it isn`t my business to make those determinations. But I would like to remind you that removing posts makes it look as if you have something to hide (i`m not claiming that is the case). Also the method of moderating forums can have a direct impact on who buys from a e-ailer and it can be construed (maybe incorrectly) that they control the content of the board and thus the moderators. Does it really hurt for a person to express their opinion about car wax?
    No it doesn`t. Leaving crap posts up isn`t healthy for the site. No need to leave them up.

Who said he was expressing his opinion about car wax?

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like

No it doesn`t. Leaving crap posts up isn`t healthy for the site. No need to leave them up.

Who said he was expressing his opinion about car wax?

We don`t know. It looks to me as if a review of a non sponsor product was deleted. I really can`t tell because posts were deleted. The reason is apparent to you but not to us. That is fine and that`s your perogative as a moderator but it seems as if you`ve been wrong before-even elsewhere in this thread. Possibly even making allegations against other DC members that might not be true. I dunno- maybe I just got the wrong impression.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mgm2003
    Fuzz, Sorry about that too. I sent you a PM about the Fiber-Works incident, and also sent them a message. See below.I used to LOVE DC guys, but why should I be subject to this? I didn`t ask this guy to contact me, but now I`m being penalized. Nice.

Printable View This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark as Unread ] From: Dave@eCastMarketing.com Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert To: john_miller_99@yahoo.com Subject: Re: John Miller Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 14:56:37 -0500 John, There has been a terrible misunderstanding here. I was never approached by the board. I discussed a review with you, and sent you the samples. Then, my forum account was deleted. I contacted the administrator and he told me that he didn`t want us involved there. It was at this time I contacted you. I sent you the message about not posting on DC before you made the post but you must not have got it in time or didn`t notice it before you posted. From what it appears, the administrator, Dwayne, was monitoring both your PM`s and mine on the forum which I find to be very unprofessional on his part. According to the forum, "you" (Dwayne) read my PM that I sent you and you responded hours later. Therefore it seems as though he read your PM the first time and not you. And then the second time, you read it and responded via email. I could be wrong, but this is what it seems like. I would like to apologize for causing any problems for you and/or the forum. I did not mean to stir things up either. As soon as I was told by the administrator to stay out, I informed you ASAP. Again, I apologize for drawing you in to this however I did not think it would be a problem with the forum. If there`s anything I can do for you, please let me know. Regards,Dave

--- DC just shut down my review of the product. In thefuture, please let me know if you`ve been approachedby any of the boards BEFORE this happens. Iappreciate your offer, but at the same time I don`twant to churn things up -it`s just not worth it to me.

Hmm, A sorry would be nice guys.

Post Thanks / Like

We don`t know. It looks to me as if a review of a non sponsor product was deleted. I really can`t tell because posts were deleted. The reason is apparent to you but not to us. That is fine and that`s your perogative as a moderator but it seems as if you`ve been wrong before-even elsewhere in this thread. Possibly even making allegations against other DC members that might not be true. I dunno- maybe I just got the wrong impression.
    Boy you sure do like to put some spin on things don`t you? Sorry your thread didn`t go as planned and we shed some light on what was really going on regarding the source of the of the copy and the relationship that GBG-TL had with the original writer.

Sorry you can`t see what Deanski wrote but maybe he will share it with you on another forum if you ask him too. Like I told him, no need to go away mad, just go away. If you want to assume anything, make you assumptions ased on what I actually wrote and not on some conjured up spin.

Yes, you have the wrong impression because that`s what you do. It`s pretty obvious where you stand.

Things didn`t go your way this time. That`s just the way it goes sometimes. I`m sure that there are plenty of other forums where you can get the hype going.

All About The Bling Bling TrueDetailer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaybs95
    It`s in response to a thread that was started by wannafbody... The same identical one that was posted on Autopia, or do you need a link to remind you.
    JMHO
    "J"
    Thats where i first read of this stuff. But my post was deleted there. I didn`t agree with the other 300 posts.

I don`t see how you can just apply and walk away. What if you put to much on, you still have to wipe it off. Or is it just a out of sight out of mind type of product.

From what i`ve gathered over the last year or so about zaino is that its a over-hyped, over priced and most likey IMO a relabled product. Delete it if you must but thats my opinion.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I saw the spammers PM`s after we busted him and banned him for spamming by PM and him getting reported to us by another member.

He never deleted your PMs to him.

You wrote him the email after both parties were caught. I waited until you posted your hype thread in the public forums and told you no no no.

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like

Boy you sure do like to put some spin on things don`t you? Sorry your thread didn`t go as planned and we shed some light on what was really going on regarding the source of the of the copy and the relationship that GBG-TL had with the original writer.
    I can`t know who`s neighbors with whom. I really don`t care because it really doesn`t have any relationship with the reality of whether what they reviewed was accurate. I simply copied and pasted a review by some guy who is a long time DC member. I didn`t generate the hype. As for the Zaino product-Clear Seal sounds as it it is a killer product. A product that I`m sure would interest many DC members. i suspect it will become a popular product-especially if it can be used over non Zaino prodcts-many of which DC users own. PEACE.

Post Thanks / Like

I can`t resist. This post of yours just reminds me of a person I saw that was in back of a squad car a few weeks ago.

He was drunk and got in a fight at a local bar. Just being a total jerk.

Anyway, he was kicking and screaming and resisting arrest and finally they got him in the back of the car and then he calmed down.

About 5 minutes later while the officer were talking over the charges and doing the paperwork I heard the guy in the back of the car yelling

"I skinned up my knee when you were cuffing me. You guys could at least give me an apology!"

You know what, they apologized to him and then they took him to jail.

Anyway, not that you are going to jail or anything like that. But if you want an apology that bad. Sorry!

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TrueDetailer
    Thats where i first read of this stuff. But my post was deleted there. I didn`t agree with the other 300 posts.

I don`t see how you can just apply and walk away. What if you put to much on, you still have to wipe it off. Or is it just a out of sight out of mind type of product.

From what i`ve gathered over the last year or so about zaino is that its a over-hyped, over priced and most likey IMO a relabled product. Delete it if you must but thats my opinion.

I used to think the same way about Zaino. I thought users were just posting lies about the stuff. But the stuff just flat out rocks.

Post Thanks / Like

I can`t know who`s neighbors with whom. I really don`t care because it really doesn`t have any relationship with the reality of whether what they reviewed was accurate. I simply copied and pasted a review by some guy who is a long time DC member. I didn`t generate the hype. As for the Zaino product-Clear Seal sounds as it it is a killer product. A product that I`m sure would interest many DC members. i suspect it will become a popular product-especially if it can be used over non Zaino prodcts-many of which DC users own. PEACE.
    I`m sure it will and it would be awesome if it did so on it`s own merits and not the same handful of people bending over backwards to spread the hype. Especially when some of those people seam to have an agenda.

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like

I`m sure it will and it would be awesome if it did so on it`s own merits and not the same handful of people bending over backwards to spread the hype. Especially when some of those people seam to have an agenda.

Maybe you should buy some when it`s available and write an honest review without the hype. I`m sure it would be beneficial to the community. It might even work over top of Mullet wax.

Post Thanks / Like

I used to think the same way about Zaino. I thought users were just posting lies about the stuff. But the stuff just flat out rocks.
    Oh, So you have used it.
    So what are your feelings on it.

"J"

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information