Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Wherever there is a mullet... I'll be there.
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Revolutionary product review (copy and paste)

Quote Originally Posted by The Fuzz
    He`s thankful that the shills are here so he can bump some Zaino threads. That`s what he does. Like a good neighbor, he is there to bump your Zaino threads.
    Wow! I amaze myself sometimes! I DIDN"T KNOW IT AT THE TIME BUT HE REALLY FREAKIN WAS BUMPING HIS NEIGHBOR MGM2003`s (as copied and pasted by wannafbody) PRODUCT HYPE!

What a great tag team of shills! I think they deserve a round of applause!

Post Thanks / Like

I must have missed the part where you responded to whether or not you would be able to answer any questions regarding the product.

As for DetailCity`s Gregcavi being one of the beta testers... MGM2000 is also a member of this forum. Why would`nt he have just posted the info himself this way members may have been able to get the answer from the original tester.

"J"

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaybs95
    I must have missed the part where you responded to whether or not you would be able to answer any questions regarding the product.

As for DetailCity`s Gregcavi being one of the beta testers... MGM2000 is also a member of this forum. Why would`nt he have just posted the info himself this way members may have been able to get the answer from the original tester.

"J"
    I`m not sure of those answers. In short, ZAIO is a fairly standard aio type product-centainly not groundbreaking except that it is fully compatible with the Zaino system and doesn`t require ZFX. Clear Seal is a full standalone sealant with tested 6+ month durability that some have tested over various other products and over Zaino products and it doesn`t require ZFX either. It is simply a wipe on and walk away product. Maybe the beta testers will post more detailed info.

Post Thanks / Like

<edit by moderator staff>Don`t go away mad, just go away.</edit>
    DR SHINE
    Swanky Shine (tm)
    What`s in YOUR garage? 997 Carrera S.

Post Thanks / Like

"J"
    J,

They got owned in this thread. I exposed the plot that the neighbors had. He felt singled out because he was paranoid. He knew that his neighbor wrote that. In fact, he may have even written it himself for all we know.

When wannafbody let us know that mgm2003 was the author of the hype, GBGTL ran away because he knew I would bring up the part about how mgm2003 was his neighbor and how Greg Cavi was all into Zaino because mgm2003 was setting him up with samples. Greg made this known right here on DC by thanking mgm2003 for setting him up and showing him the light. Now that Greg Cavi is a beta tester for Zaino products, everyone can see that this was a collaborated effort by some shills to generate hype on the forums.

Do I have proof GBGTL? I`d have enough to convict.

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like

But in all fairness to those individuals, don`t other manufacturers routinely hand out samples and don`t those samples generate reviews? That isn`t to say that every sample thread starter is an overly generous all out shill.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wannafbody
    But in all fairness to those individuals, don`t other manufacturers routinely hand out samples and don`t those samples generate reviews? That isn`t to say that every sample thread starter is an overly generous all out shill.
    You can try to spin it as much as you want but those guys have been known shills for quite some time.

Keep in mind that this isn`t a standard review but BREAKING NEWS all over the internet.

But you already knew that.

Hail the power of Quattro audiboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I usually would like to read a review that is made by the person posting it. That way, I can read a personal opinion about the product and maybe learn something that the other person didn`t mention.
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, let`s see....

MGM2003 is GBG-TL`s next door freakin` neighbor. Hmmmmmmmmmmm very interesting isn`t it?

If I`m not mistaken, wasn`t it MGM2003 that Greg Cavi was thanking so much for sending him some Zaino to try?

And now our buddy Greg is a new product beta tester for Zaino???

I`d have to say in light of these facts brought to us by wannafbody, it`s pretty clear that the shills are trying to pull one over on the forum members.
    I don`t like positing on DC much any more, and this is why.

Greg happens to be a friend, and I purchased Zaino for him as a college graduation gift.

Here`s the receipt -not that I should have to post it up.

You guys should be ashamed -I really don`t deserve this, and either does my neighbor.

Thanks,
    John

<info@zainobros.com>
    [Add to Address Book]
    To:
    <mgm121499@comcast.net>
    CC:
    <tony@zainobros.com>
    Subject:
    Zaino Bros` Order 129993 - Greg Carlstrom
    Date:
    Monday, July 17, 2006 9:47:31 PM
    [View Source]

Zaino Bros`
    4057 Hwy 9 N. #106
    HOWELL NJ 07731

732-833-8800
    info@zainobros.com

Thank you for your order!

Ship To:
    Greg Carlstrom
    1005 Hidden Meadow Lane
    LAKE CITY MN 55041

greg@pinnacle-detailing.com

Bill To:
    John Miller
    315 Joy Court
    BEAR DE 19701

mgm121499@comcast.net

Order Number:
    Placed:
    07/17/2006 08:47 PM

Code
    Name
    Quantity
    Price/Ea.
    Total
    Z-8
    Z-8 Grand Finale Spray Seal
    $19.95
    $19.95
    ZKIT-2
    Zaino Ultimate Protection Show Car Kit
    $116.95
    $116.95

Subtotal:
    $136.90
    Shipping: Flat rate:
    $8.95
    Sales Tax:
    $0.00

TOTAL:
    $145.85

Payment Information
    Transaction Type:
    Sale
    Name On Card:
    John R. Miller
    Card Number:
    (Mastercard)
    Expiration Date:
    12/2008
    Time:
    Mon Jul 17 19:47:24 2006
    Reference #:
    Approval Code:
    APPROVED
    Code:
    0934780135305619:YYYM:4004809800:
    Order #:
    AVS Address verification code:

AVS ZIP code verification code:

Bank:
    Bank Details

If you have any further questions, simply check our Customer Service section, which includes Frequently Asked Questions and detailed information on shopping with ZainoStore.com.
    If you still have questions, simply reply to this e-mail and let us know what`s on your mind. Be sure to include your name and order number in any correspondence. Including this entire e-mail is the best way to do that.
    Here at Zaino Bros`, we value your feedback. After you receive your order, we`d sure like to know how your shopping experience went! Please come back to the site, log in to your account, and offer us some feedback.
    Please note that orders placed before 3:00 PM CST are shipped the same day. We`re working hard to make sure you receive your product as soon as possible. We hope you`ve enjoyed your shopping experience with Zaino Bros`.
    Thanks again for shopping with us.
    Thanks!
    Everyone at ZainoStore.com

Post Thanks / Like

Hey John,

I never said that you didn`t buy the Zaino you sent to Greg. Whether you purchased it or not was never called into question.

You are just hard to trust ever since that Fiber-Works thing. Remember that?
    It is a proven fact that you have accepted products in the past in exchange for talking about them on the forums.

And even you have to admit that GBG-TL popping in just to bump your writeup was sure to raise the red flags. Don`t you agree? Especially when this is getting posted all over the online car care world.

You and your neighbor wouldn`t be subject to my opinion if you guys would just keep the hype away from me.

Post Thanks / Like

I can`t speak for anyone other than myself, but the reason that I left this thread open for discussion, is because it seems that some individuals seem to believe that we are biased... That is far from the truth.

You can find discussions about a number of products that are not carried by our sponsors (Zaino, CG, automagic, FK...), so where the notion that threads are locked or deleted because we don`t like to discuss non-sponor item is rediculous.

What does make for good discussion is by having the reviewer on a new product being able to answer questions, that people may have. What we have here would not be discussion it would only be guessing.

So who does that benefit, us members? doesn`t seem that way to me.

If it sounds like I am picking, I`m not...you can find were I have defended people, who wished to post about CG, automagic, FK1. I even defended Zaino when someone was looking to bash them about who was making it. Gee sounds real biased to me.

The one who sound biased are the ones who claim that members here are.

JMHO
    "J"

Post Thanks / Like

I even defended Zaino when someone was looking to bash them about who was making it. Gee sounds real biased to me.

The one who sound biased are the ones who claim that members here are.

JMHO
    "J"
    What was that guys name? I know I banned him but for some reason his name escapes me. Can you find the link to the thread where I banned him?

Wow, The Fuzz banned a Zaino basher. That just throws all the conspiracy theories out the window doesn`t it?

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like

What did DEANSKI post that was worthy of banning him? I wasn`t able to read his posts and determine where he crossed the line because it looks as if they were deleted. Is that being an open community? Doesn`t that harm the etailers associated with this site?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wannafbody
    What did DEANSKI post that was worthy of banning him? I wasn`t able to read his posts and determine where he crossed the line because it looks as if they were deleted. Is that being an open community? Doesn`t that harm the etailers associated with this site?
    If it was any of your business I would have made sure to let you know all about it. It is not up to you to determine where someone crosses the line.

What does this thread have to do with any "etailer" associated with this site?

Post Thanks / Like

What was that guys name? I know I banned him but for some reason his name escapes me. Can you find the link to the thread where I banned him?

Wow, The Fuzz banned a Zaino basher. That just throws all the conspiracy theories out the window doesn`t it?
    I think His name was Anthony

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information