The Rainmaker
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Amazing Roll-Off

This product sounds like it could serve a lot of purposes.
    Anyone have any experience with it?

Amazing Roll-Off Spray it on and watch the dirt roll off!

Charles

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Amazing Roll-Off

I still have a bit down the basement. It`s good and does what it says it`ll do. It`s activated by water so it works best if the object to be cleaned is wet but that`s not a problem when dealing with cars.
    I`ve never had it damage anything nearby and it`s billed as clearcoat safe so that`s a good sign. The smell doesn`t burn your nose and lungs like the Castrol APC.
    I bought it principally as a tire cleaner and it worked well but the TOL 4* tire cleaner worked better.
    In Canada, carcaresmart carries it now and while looking at the boating section of Canadian Tire, I noticed a cleaner in exactly the same bottle with exactly the same type of wording and text etc, made by exactly the same company that was called something else so I`m thinking it`s Roll-Off rebranded for Canada. I`ll give it a try and see what it`s like.
    -John C.

Post Thanks / Like

it is an amazing product. I used to cut it 10 to 1 (1 part APC). It seamed to cut through anything, yet still be safe on my paint. I would cut it more on the interior such as 30 to 1.
    I loved it, it kinda smells like windex, but it does an amazing job. I might even just order some more comming up, we will see how it goes
    06 Nissan Altima 3.5SE

Post Thanks / Like

I love this stuff. I use it on wheels, wheelwells, tires, etc.
    2005 Altima 2.5S :boxing:

Post Thanks / Like

I found it less potent when dilluted prior to use.

I`ll explain. When I first purchased it, I used it straight on a wet wheel and tire. It worked great, cleaned the insides of the my wheels really good and left my tires very clean (you know, that chalky black look when you know there is nothing on there).

I felt I was using to much so I tried dilluting it, even though the bottle says to use it straight when cleaning wheels and tires. I filled a bottle before cleaning a dirty set of wheels dilluted at a 1:1 ratio with water. It worked good, not very different than a straight dillution so I was happy to have dilluted it and save money.

Next week when I used the same dillution again, the product took a lot more work to get the job done, even though the particular set of wheels and tires were in better condition than the original set.

Since then I use the solution straight without mixing. The issues mentioned above leads me to believe that since the product is water activated, something must have happened in the 8-9 days I did not use it.
    • JoYRiiDE
    //2007 BMW 335i e90 Sedan // Montego Blue // Black.Aluminum//

Post Thanks / Like

We have yet to try it, but are planning on giving it a shot. When we were checking out some of the fixed detailers in town we found one guys that uses this stuff on everything. He didn`t know we were detailers, as we just stopped by to shop him. We started talking and he told us "I shouldn`t tell you what I use...but" It ended up being Amazing Roll-off. He had probably 40 cases of the stuff packed along the inside of his shop. They were working on 2 cars that day, and after close inspection, we were very impressed with the end results he was getting from it. It was his "go-to" product, tires, engines, leather, carpets, etc... aside from his secret "teflon" paint protection which he didn`t tell us what it was other than that it contained "teflon" and not even spray paint would adhear to the surface after application, those were the only two products he used. We are just about to run out of our APC, and we are looking for a local dealer that carries this stuff. Soon as we get some trial runs, we`ll let you all know how it goes.

Walter
    Co-owner

The Rainmaker
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everyone!
    It seems that the product has been used quite bit, but it is seldom mentioned.
    The part about diluting it was news to me. I thought it was to be used full strength.
    My thought was that it would be a way to clean the inside of my aluminum wheels. I would also see some use around the boats as well as cleaning the vinyl canopy for my boat lift.
    Anyway, I have a gallon of it on the way, and in a few months, I should have some idea of its uses. It probably won`t get much use this winter.

Charles

Post Thanks / Like

I order some of this stuff and it is good. It does not do well with you rubbing it on the rims, but if you use a brush it foams up big time. I plan on updating my rim repair picks soon and decided to order and try some. I took the from rims and tires off and did them but have not gotten a chance to load up the before and after shots yet. It made my life easier I will say that.

Simply green does well and so does Bleach white(Walmart Red white and blue bottle) but this stuff makes it easier if you use a little brush to stir it up.

I bought a gallon but am going to order some more in a few weeks.

Thanks for bringing this up.

Thread Information