Page 1 of 12 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Zymol Concours

Post Thanks / Like

Zymol Concours

It came. it came.. it finaly came.

After a few month of waiting and back orders and what not, i finnaly got my concours. I have been looking forward to this for a while and i know a few members here have helped me with the purchses and info on it. So this thread is for those poeple. I promised a response but im still waiting for a time to do it. i dont know when i will be able to get on it, but i do promise there will be a review.

-mike
    06 Nissan Altima 3.5SE

The Rainmaker
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Zymol Concours

Quote Originally Posted by CalgaryDetail
    It came. it came.. it finaly came.

After a few month of waiting and back orders and what not, i finnaly got my concours. I have been looking forward to this for a while and i know a few members here have helped me with the purchses and info on it. So this thread is for those poeple. I promised a response but im still waiting for a time to do it. i dont know when i will be able to get on it, but i do promise there will be a review.

-mike
    You spent $160 for 8 oz. of wax.
    And an obsolete carnauba at that.

Charles

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesW
    You spent $160 for 8 oz. of wax.
    And an obsolete carnauba at that.

Charles
    well it was a little more then that.:smile lol

But yes i though hey if its obsolete then it must be a retro collectors item.. Maybe ill teade it for some Zaino....

But i wanted to try it.. I have given evry other iw anted to try an equal oppertunity. Why should this be any different? I will give it an honset review regardless of price

-mike

edit: post 800
    06 Nissan Altima 3.5SE

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like

do a battle of the Z`s. Z5pro topped with Z8 and compare it to Zymol. Depth, clarity,wetness etc. It would be interesting to hear just how much better looking the Zymol would be.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wannafbody
    do a battle of the Z`s. Z5pro topped with Z8 and compare it to Zymol. Depth, clarity,wetness etc. It would be interesting to hear just how much better looking the Zymol would be.
    sounds like a good idea but i think its gonna have to wait for another person. Im not a zaino user so i dont think ill be the one to do it. plus to get all the zaino up here in canada is outrages... so just not worth it for me sorry
    06 Nissan Altima 3.5SE

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CalgaryDetail
    sounds like a good idea but i think its gonna have to wait for another person. Im not a zaino user so i dont think ill be the one to do it. plus to get all the zaino up here in canada is outrages... so just not worth it for me sorry
    If you really want to do it, I have a certain Mazdaspeed Miata that I am using zaino on. You can borrow my zaino anytime if you wanna try it on your car too

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MYC5VERT
    If you really want to do it, I have a certain Mazdaspeed Miata that I am using zaino on. You can borrow my zaino anytime if you wanna try it on your car too
    we will have to see how it goes
    06 Nissan Altima 3.5SE

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MYC5VERT
    This is a nice gesture..besides i think you have tried every item on the market wax wise anyways..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joe.p
    This is a nice gesture..besides i think you have tried every item on the market wax wise anyways..
    lol yes it was a nice gesture. heres the catch. Hes my partner LOL. I have tried Zaino before and he knows that im not a fan. He was just doing it to bug me... heee hee.. but i guees im stuck in this comparasion.. might as well do it.. It wotn be for a while becasue i have exams and what not comming up but it wil happen

-mike
    06 Nissan Altima 3.5SE

Post Thanks / Like

I guess DC is also a small world ...I `m a sealant guy in the winter and carnauba in the summer..I do like the combination of the two but this winter i`m going for durability..

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the Concours. From a veteren to the newly acquired owner: be ready. This is a wax that really packs a whallop of a result.

Please post up your results whenever you get around to it. Remember to prep your paint properly (redundant but just making sure), and whatever you do, please do not put a sealant beneath the concours. You want to see how well this wax`s response performs without any help from other lsp`s. You may know where I stand when it comes to adding things to Zymol, so I`ll cut it short until you post up your results. I want to see just how good it is and how high an "obsolete" product can reach!!!!

Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Originally Posted by CalgaryDetail
    It wotn be for a while becasue i have exams and what not comming up but it wil happen
    This is what CalgaryDetail posted:
    It won`t be for a while because i have exams and what not coming up.. but it will happen...:wink:

TexasTB ,says this happens when you have chubby fingers..or calgary types at the speed of light travels ...

This is surfer from AG signature:
    Proudly edumicated by Scooterguitar on speaking Engrish

Scooterguitar claims to be teacher ..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joe.p
    It won`t be for a while because i have exams and what not coming up.. but it will happen...:wink:

TexasTB ,says this happens when you have chubby fingers..or calgary types at the speed of light travels ...

This is surfer from AG signature:
    Proudly edumicated by Scooterguitar on speaking Engrish

Scooterguitar claims to be teacher ..

Well if that was an attempt to be funny, it was lost on me. I guess you don`t care about the death of the English language either
    There`s a fine line between rubbing lotion on yourself, and rubbing yourself with lotion.

The Whaler Loves Detail City rabbi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I`m staying out of it!
    "I`m staying out of it."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rabbi
    I`m staying out of it!
    Thats not like you!

Ok well here it the only statment I am going to make about my spelling and typing.

I dont feel that I should have to defened myself on an online forum especily this one. I have my personal reasons that cause some trouble with my spelling. I dont think anything is taken from my posts and I still feel as though I contribute more then enough to this forum. I will not be posting a follow up to this regarding my spelling.
    However if you would like to discuss the topic at hand (wax) then i would love to.

Thank you

-Michael
    06 Nissan Altima 3.5SE

Page 1 of 12 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread Information