Thread: Cherry bubbles

Post Thanks / Like

Cherry bubbles

I was looking at the automagic web site and i noticed the cherry bubbles soap. I watched the video and was intrigued. it looks like a good product. The one thing i noticed when watching the video was that the soap seems very strong, it says it can stand up to road grime. So my question is, for those who have tried it, what did you think and does it strip wax. I dont want a soap that will strip wax for obvious reasons. thank you for any info on cherry bubbles

-mike
    06 Nissan Altima 3.5SE

All About The Bling Bling TrueDetailer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cherry bubbles

I`ve used it before. I didn`t notice if it stripped wax or not. We mainly used it in our tunnel wash for rentals and auction cars,etc. I used it a few times out of a bucket too, Trust me a little goes a long way. They say to mix it 100:1 i think. It cuts thru the toughest grime and tar just like it says. I know it only comes in 5 gallon jugs or larger.

I think the msds info is on their website so maybe that can help you figure out if it strips wax or you can call your local automagic rep.

*edit*

Well i just took a look at their site. It comes it 16 oz bottles now and its 300:1 not 100:1. Give it a shot, whats the worse that can happen? You gotta put on a coat of wax? lol At least you would know then and you could save it for full details.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the info, i contacted AM and they gave me a number for the local suplier (hes half a province away lol). I know it only comes in 5 gallon and 55 gallon but im looking for 5 gallon containers these days so its ok.. well it comes in 16oz but i dont seem to buy 16 oz containers any more, i got through enough so spend the money on 16oz.
    But thank you for the info
    06 Nissan Altima 3.5SE

Post Thanks / Like

I`m looking forward to trying it. I bet it smells great. I usually use their Wash & Wax for maintenence of a waxed finish, but I have a sneaking suspicion that it will kill off your wax. Kinda like their Econo Suds. Probably geat for a vehicle that`s getting detailed/waxed at least.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CalgaryDetail
    Thank you for the info, i contacted AM and they gave me a number for the local suplier (hes half a province away lol). I know it only comes in 5 gallon and 55 gallon but im looking for 5 gallon containers these days so its ok.. well it comes in 16oz but i dont seem to buy 16 oz containers any more, i got through enough so spend the money on 16oz.
    But thank you for the info
    I can`t remember which car wash uses it. I am almost positive its avalable through the wand wash system.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sneek
    I can`t remember which car wash uses it. I am almost positive its avalable through the wand wash system.
    sorry im a little confused about that comment, are you saying that I should contact them about purchasing it, or I should use the wand wash?
    06 Nissan Altima 3.5SE

Thread Information