Just received mine the other day. Machine seems solid. Nice build quality and feels good in the hand. Very FLEX 3401 like, yes I know this is a copy/knock off of that machine. The 3401 is my go to machine. I wanted to try one of these to see how it stacks up. It is priced very nicely. I think it was $135 shipped to me.

Nice long power cord. Machine is balanced and feels good in the hand. Controls are positive. Soft/slow start up motor. It is quieter than my Flex`s. Has `less` power/max rpm/opm than the Flex. On max speed you can hear and feel the difference. Feels like it`s 4.5-5 on the Flex when the HF is maxed out. Great velcro on the backing plate. Feels lighter to me than the 3401. Runs WAY COOLER than my Flex`s do. Has a great fan in it that really moves some air. When I fired it up for the first time in the kitchen, Mrs. Sizzle asked if it was a polisher or a fan! LOL

I used it today to correct the 911S I am working on. Performed flawlessly and I really enjoyed using it.

I`d recommend it to anyone who is looking to get into a forced rotation machine.

Sizzle approved...