Post Thanks / Like

Diamondite Glass Cleaner Gel and Carbon Fiber Towel Review

This a short view of the new Diamondite Carbon Fiber Glass towel and Diamondite Glass Cleaner Gel. Both products along were sent to me by PBMG for an honest review.

Product Description:

The Diamondite Carbon Fiber Glass Towel is uniquely, tight square woven microfiber blend, designed for powerful glass cleaning. The unique tight weave allows the towel to hug the glass surface to remove all types of glass contamination including road grime, smokers film, bug remains and more, quickly and efficiently. This weave also means the Diamondite Carbon Fiber Glass Towel heavily reduces the amount of streaking due to less dragging fibers. The Diamondite Carbon Fiber Glass Towel is infused with carbon fibers, (20% more carbon fibers than other manufacturers in fact!) and these carbon fibers work to reduce the static while cleaning your glass!

Looking past the checkered weaved design on the towel, you will see even more tightly looped fibers. This strong weaving technique allows the towel it glide across the surface as well as the most top-of-the-line windshield blade. Yet the microfiber nature of the towel still allows for more absorbency to make sure that all the contaminants are pulled off your glass!

Cost: $4.99

Thoughts:

The towel measures approximately 16 x 16 and has a thin weave design. One of the qualities that I liked about the towel was that it has excellent cleaning ability and cut through the grime amazingly well. The towel did glide across the glass extremely easily with not “grabbiness” whatsoever. It also left no streaks as long as I used a second towel to follow up.

I always clean my glass with a waffle weave glass towel. I find the waffle weave design offers excellent cleaning and absorbs the product better which allows me to use less towels. My only complaint with the Diamondite Carbon Fiber Glass Towel was that the thinner design caused the towel to become saturated with product easier and necessitated me to use multiple towels to clean my glass. This really wasn’t a deal breaker for me but for users of this towel you will probably need two towels to avoid streaking when cleaning larger glass surfaces.

Product Description:

Diamondite Glass Cleaner Gel is a uniquely formulated glass cleaner that features a thick gel consistency, that clings to the surface for a longer-than-average cleaning time. Diamondite Glass Cleaner Gel removes different kinds of contaminants from both non-tinted and tinted windows. The final result after using Diamondite Glass Cleaner Gel will be a streak-free, crystal-clear finish.

Specially designed as a thicker gel consistency, Diamondite Glass Cleaner Gel clings to the surface for a longer period of time than your average glass cleaner. The gel consistency is thick and powerful, working hard without running off and making a mess. Contaminants such as fresh-water spots, dust, dirt, pollen, fresh insect remains, and other surface contaminants will be removed.

Diamondite Glass Cleaner Gel contains SiO2 properties to enhance slickness and protection. It will allow for water beading, helping to prevent water and other contaminants from sticking to the surface. All without streaking as Diamondite Glass Cleaner Gel wipes clear and leaves a crystal-clear finish.

Cost: $12.99 for 20 ounces

Thoughts:

I was somewhat skeptical to use a glass cleaner that was a “gel” but I was pleasantly surprised with the Diamondite Glass Cleaner Gel. The product was slightly thicker than your standard glass cleaner but was not overly thick that it made it difficult to use. The cleaner has a nice pleasant scent and applied very well either directly to a towel or sprayed onto the glass.

It cut through grime and bugs on my windshield very well and even with its thicker consistency I didn’t run into any streaking issues when removing in warmer temperatures. The glass was very slick upon removal and I attribute this to the SIO2 properties contained in the product. Diamondite Glass Cleaner Gel a great glass cleaning product for someone that is looking to add some protection to their glass while cleaning or as a maintenance supplement a glass coating or sealant. The thicker gel type product is also a benefit for someone needing to clean very dirty glass from bugs etc as the gel seems to cling on the glass longer breaking through the grime. It is also safe to use on tint which is also a win.

Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing
    Likes dgage liked this post
    Thanks Tc99m, Desertnate thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Diamondite Glass Cleaner Gel and Carbon Fiber Towel Review

thanks pat for review

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Diamondite Glass Cleaner Gel and Carbon Fiber Towel Review

Thank you for the review. The towels peaks my interest as I seem to have the hardest time cleaning glass.

Thread Information