This a short review of the Detailer`s Pride Ceramic Rinseless Wash. PBMG was gracius enought to send me a few of the new products from the DP Ceramic Collection try out and I finally had the chance to try the DP Ceramic Rinseless Wash while doing a rinseless wash on my Porsche Macan over the weekend. My Macan is ceramic coated with Gtechniq CSL/EXO so I was pretty excited to try out a rinseless wash specifically designed for a coating. The DP Ceramic Rinseless wash can be used as a clay lube, detail spray, and waterless wash depending on the diltuion ratio. I used 1 oz per 2 gallons of water for the rinseless wash solution.

Product Description:

DP Ceramic Rinseless Wash is an SiO2 based formula that adds protection and hydrophobicity to your wash. Being able to be diluted into five different products, DP Ceramic Rinseless Wash is a very versatile product that can be used in a variety of ways. DP Ceramic Rinseless Wash is designed to be used with ceramic coated vehicles, to provide a lubricated wash that is gently on the surface, but tough on contaminants. Best of all, you need very little water to use DP Ceramic Rinseless Wash.

Cost: $22.99 for 12 ounces

DP Ceramic Rinseless Wash you can dilute the product to make waterless wash (dilute 1/3 oz. to 16 oz. of water), a clay lubricant (dilute 1 oz. to 128 oz. of water), a detail spray (3 oz. to 128 oz. of water) and a car wash additive (1/2 oz. to a bucket of soapy water).

DIRECTIONS:
-Dilute 1 oz. of DP Ceramic Rinseless Wash with 2 gallons of water.
-Make sure you have plenty of microfiber towels on hand!
-Soak your rinseless wash mitt or microfiber towels in the solution prior to use.
-Starting at the top of the vehicle, wash one 3 x 3 sq. ft. area at a time.
-Once a panel has been washed, dry it immediately.
-Continue around vehicle.

OTHER DILUTION RATIOS:
Waterless Wash: 1/3 oz. to 16 oz. of water
-Clay Lubricant: 1 oz. to 128 oz. of water
-Detail Spray: 3 oz. to 128 oz. of water
-Car Wash Additive: ½ oz. to your bucket of soapy water

Thoughts and Obervations

1-DP Ceramic Rinseless Wash had great cleaning ability and was easy to remove without any issues with streaking.
2-The slickness was pretty good but not as great as for a rinseless wash like Wolfgang Uber Rinseless Wash
3-DP Ceramic Rinseless Wash can be added to a bucket of soapy water (1/2 oz to bucket) for added protection during a traditional wash method. This may help with those that have hard water and spotting issues.
4-I liked the fact that the product did have some SI02 protection that was added during the wash process.

In summary if you are looking for a good rinseless wash, with SI02 protection, that is extremely well priced then I would highly suggest giving Detailer`s Pride Ceramic Rinseless Wash a try. This a short review of the Detailer`s Pride Ceramic Rinseless Wash. PBMG was gracius enought to send me a few of the new products from the DP Ceramic Collection try out and I finally had the chance to try the DP Ceramic Rinseless Wash while doing a rinseless wash on my Porsche Macan over the weekend. My Macan is ceramic coated with Gtechniq CSL/EXO so I was pretty excited to try out a rinseless wash specifically designed for a coating. The DP Ceramic Rinseless wash can be used as a clay lube, detail spray, and waterless wash depending on the diltuion ratio. I used 1 oz per 2 gallons of water for the rinseless wash solution.

Product Description:

DP Ceramic Rinseless Wash is an SiO2 based formula that adds protection and hydrophobicity to your wash. Being able to be diluted into five different products, DP Ceramic Rinseless Wash is a very versatile product that can be used in a variety of ways. DP Ceramic Rinseless Wash is designed to be used with ceramic coated vehicles, to provide a lubricated wash that is gently on the surface, but tough on contaminants. Best of all, you need very little water to use DP Ceramic Rinseless Wash.

Cost: $22.99 for 12 ounces

DP Ceramic Rinseless Wash you can dilute the product to make waterless wash (dilute 1/3 oz. to 16 oz. of water), a clay lubricant (dilute 1 oz. to 128 oz. of water), a detail spray (3 oz. to 128 oz. of water) and a car wash additive (1/2 oz. to a bucket of soapy water).

DIRECTIONS:
-Dilute 1 oz. of DP Ceramic Rinseless Wash with 2 gallons of water.
-Make sure you have plenty of microfiber towels on hand!
-Soak your rinseless wash mitt or microfiber towels in the solution prior to use.
-Starting at the top of the vehicle, wash one 3 x 3 sq. ft. area at a time.
-Once a panel has been washed, dry it immediately.
-Continue around vehicle.

OTHER DILUTION RATIOS:
Waterless Wash: 1/3 oz. to 16 oz. of water
-Clay Lubricant: 1 oz. to 128 oz. of water
-Detail Spray: 3 oz. to 128 oz. of water
-Car Wash Additive: ½ oz. to your bucket of soapy water

Thoughts and Obervations

1-DP Ceramic Rinseless Wash had great cleaning ability and was easy to remove without any issues with streaking.
2-The slickness was pretty good but not as great as for a rinseless wash like Wolfgang Uber Rinseless Wash
3-DP Ceramic Rinseless Wash can be added to a bucket of soapy water (1/2 oz to bucket) for added protection during a traditional wash method. This may help with those that have hard water and spotting issues.
4-I liked the fact that the product did have some SI02 protection that was added during the wash process.

In summary if you are looking for a good rinseless wash, with SI02 protection, that is extremely well priced then I would highly suggest giving Detailer`s Pride Ceramic Rinseless Wash a try.