Over on AG, I posted this in the "1st Wash" thread and the admins recommended that I start a new thread with it so it wouldn`t be missed. So I`m doing the same here...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It`s done. The Camaro now has 3 coats of 303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating on the finish.

For the 2nd coat, I tried it the way Mike did in his review on the orange beast - I applied it to the whole car (all glass included) and then buffed it off. Again application was stupid easy. One spray onto the microfiber applicator and you were good to cover an entire panel, or most of a large one. The hood, the largest single panel on the car took 3 sprays. and I was around the whole car in minutes...Here`s the Con to using the `apply to the whole car method,` If you LIKE the Old School Paste Wax fight to remove the haze, then this application method is for you. If however, you are like me and prefer the `New Age` "Easy on, Easy off" of the modern sealants, apply to a panel (or 1/2 panel) at a time and buff it off BEFORE it fully hazes. It is MUCH easier and the sealant comes off MUCH `cleaner,` meaning NO haze / smears / shadowing, just a perfect finish. THIS is how I applied coat #3.

As for the "feel" of this product, it might be a LITTLE slicker than the 1st coat, but if it is, it`s not by much. BUT by the 3rd coat, the paint FELT SMOOTHER, like before and after a good compounding/polishing. Not slick, but smooooth, if you know what I mean.

Today is overcast, so no sun shots, BUT, it`s on overcast days that I can really see how well a product removes-especially on my highly polished Camaro, which as I mentioned elsewhere, shows EVERY BIT of smearing, hazing and clouding. With the one panel at a time method, there is simply nothing but a clean, clear, perfect finish.

Another thing I noticed is that there is absolutely no cleaning ability with the 303, it is a pure sealant. What I mean is that on a freshly washed car, there is always water hiding somewhere waiting to drip out onto the paint and dry there leaving marks. Almost all cleaner waxes and many "sealants" (even a damp microfiber will remove these marks) will easily remove these `fresh` water marks upon application. Not so the 303, when applied over one of these water marks, the mark TEMPORARILY disappears because the sealant is `wet,` but as soon as you wipe off the residue, there the marks are, faint, but clear as day...even if you really rubbed the sealant in over those spots, like you would a cleaner wax, the 303 ain`t taking them off.

That`s all I can think of right now, here are the pics: