Hi guys. I’m new here.

Here’s the deal, my vehicles aren’t high end, and they are daily drivers. But they always look nice, and clean.

Vehicles are purchased new, and washed “properly” as best I can. Interiors are thoroughly cleaned once a year, and as needed. Engines are given a bath with simple green and rinsed, air blown dry, and sprayed with 303 protectant. Usually 4 times a year.

paint is “polished” with klasse AIO, and topped with klasse sealant. I use a porter cable (Of,course after iron removal, claybar, etc. Once a year. Beadmaker (or optimum spray wax) is used as a drying aid all year.

im happy with how my rides look. Sure there are mild swirls here and there, but only if you look for them in sunlight.

basically In good,with “shiny paint, black tires, clean windows”.

I spent years chasing “the best”, and “the newest” products, and processes. This is what I arrived at.

so why am I asking for opinions? Well, I’m getting older, and I’m starting to value my time and money as I age. By this I mean my priorities are 1. Easier on the body, 2. Faster (or more efficient), and 3. Quality (save money in the long run). My grandfather always said “cheap products are for rich people” meaning buy once cry once.

for example I bought a kranzle pressure washer, and hose reel. In my experience it will cheaper than replacing cheaper washers every year or two. The hose reel allows a permanent set up that can be deployed and put away in less than a minute. Absolutely worth every penny.

I bought a nice commercial quality steamer. Again, it dramatically sped up the interior work. I used to hate interiors. I can polish paint all day but not interiors. With steam I actually enjoy doing it. My steamer should outlast me and has earned its keep in the home as well.

while my porter,cable and product choice “works” I’m wondering if I should consider a “nicer” polisher and a better choice of product given that there has been substantial advances in abrasive tech.

Price not an issue, I just want easier, faster, and quality.

My only request would be no masking off of trim, and panels. Klasse products don’t stain anything. Mostly because it’s a cleaner and not really an abrasive. With that being,said I’ll consider masking if the time and effort is made up by a faster, easier process.

thoughts, questions, or concerns?

in advance, many thanks.