wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like

303 Graphene review...

Found a bottle of the 303 Graphene at Advance Auto. I grabbed it just to see if it lives up to the hype. Here`s my opinion. First I applied it to an applicator. It has a blackish hue to the product and stained the applicator, no big deal, I guess. Application is easy, it just glides smoothly. it has a chemical smell and has some amount of cleaning ability, I`d guess due to the solvent content. I doubt that it is able to be layered. It removes easily. Wiping with a MF towel turns the towel a light black color as well, again no big deal, or is it? The thing that puzzles me is that either the black is graphene or a carrier. If it`s graphene, a certain amount of the product never gets locked into the coating. I`m still skeptical of the claims. I still feel it`s more marketing hype than actual improvement but time will tell as to how durable it is. I used it on some wheels so I`ll monitor it over time.

As for the other part of the review. The product was on the shelf with a $5 rebate tag on it. I went to the website to enter the rebate info and it says no promotion currently for that product. 303/Gold Eagle clearly doesn`t have their act together. So as for customer service I`d give them a failing grade.
    Likes William_Wallace, dwaleke liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 303 Graphene review...

Yea it’s meh nothing special but I’m glad they made it affordable. It tickled my pickle at the time of purchase!

Post Thanks / Like

I applied 303G to wiles Rogue which is a daily driver and it held up well thru SW pa`s winter. I also used Extremes Topper as a drying aid which I think helped also.
    There’s a place in the brain for knowing what cannot be remembered.
    Likes William_Wallace liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KBsToy View Post
    I applied 303G to wiles Rogue which is a daily driver and it held up well thru SW pa`s winter. I also used Extremes Topper as a drying aid which I think helped also.
    I messed up the application because it was a PIA I can’t remember if it said 1 panel at a time or whole. I accidentally did the opposite and stayed clean pretty well

Post Thanks / Like

I have a bottle sitting in my basement that was given to me. I`m debating whether or not to try it. Maybe I`ll do it 50/50 on the hood of the mustang with TW To the Max Wax or something. That car sits outside most of the time unless one of the other cars is in the shop.
    Likes William_Wallace liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Similar experiences with this product as others have posted. Didn`t really care for the wipe-off process....really did not do a whole lot in the gloss department either....not overly impressed. It is on the `one and done` shelf in the garage.
    Likes Coatings=crack liked this post

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like

I wanted to update this. I ran the car through a coin op. Most of the car had Wolfang Ceramic spray coating on it. That had very good water repellant behavior. The wheel that I did with the 303 was meh. I`m less than impressed. I`ll probably try it out on something else to make sure it wasn`t a fluke.
    Likes dwaleke liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hello, I am bringing this topic back up after trying it out. I`ve used 303 protectant on the interior of my car for 20+ years. The 303 protectant is a good product so when I saw the 303 Graphene I purchased a bottle. I Have used Klasse A-I-O and Sealant Protectant exclusively for years and I recently tried the DP Ceramic Paint Sealant (meh). The 303 Graphene impressed the heck out of me. It left the deep gloss that I see with the Klasse twins on my black `15 Altima. It takes less than half the time as the Klasse products to apply and remove. Klasse will without a doubt last longer but I think this is my new go to during the summer. In the fall I will continue with the Klasse products for winter.
    Likes dgage liked this post

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like

There are other graphene products that don`t look like black liquid. I`m sticking with my original assessment it was more hype than substance. I prefer the 303 Touchless Sealant.
    Likes 981 Cayman S liked this post

Thread Information