Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Post Thanks / Like

Re: TRC Rags to Riches

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    I also see that the Autopia Store has this in its inventory.
    (reference https://www.autopia-carcare.com/pand...l#.YFEzY1VKj3g)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post
    With 32oz being $15-17 dollars and a gallon being 32
    I notice ACC only has the quart, not the gallon...and that the gallon is up to $35 at the TRC store...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    Holy crap I had no idea Towel Kleen is up to $30 on Amazon, I think it was $18 when I bought it...of course that could have been in the previous decade...(no, it was 5 years ago according to Amazon).
    I see Towel Kleen is back down to $25 on Amazon.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    I see Towel Kleen is back down to $25 on Amazon.
    Figure a gallon will last a year. If i can get better performance out of my towels for $10 more a year, worth it for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes bob m liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Figure a gallon will last a year. If i can get better performance out of my towels for $10 more a year, worth it for me.
    I`m not being judgmental about your spending habits. Lord knows I have supported the equivalent of the economy of a small country with my detailing purchases.

Post Thanks / Like

I was excited to try this stuff out as one of my PFM drying towels wasn`t drying as well as it should...mostly pushing around the water until it gets fairly damp then it`ll finally start picking some up. Which is weird cause I never use a drying aid when I use this towel. Any way, I did two heavy over night soaks...soaked it the first night then changed the water and soap and soaked it again. Once that was done I threw it in the washer with more of the soap and washed it again then hung it to dry. Washed my truck a couple of days later and, to my surprise, no change in the towel. Still pushes the water around. Not too impressed, but seems to be the going theme with most p&s products I`ve tried.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sixsix View Post
    I was excited to try this stuff out as one of my PFM drying towels wasn`t drying as well as it should...mostly pushing around the water until it gets fairly damp then it`ll finally start picking some up. Which is weird cause I never use a drying aid when I use this towel. Any way, I did two heavy over night soaks...soaked it the first night then changed the water and soap and soaked it again. Once that was done I threw it in the washer with more of the soap and washed it again then hung it to dry. Washed my truck a couple of days later and, to my surprise, no change in the towel. Still pushes the water around. Not too impressed, but seems to be the going theme with most p&s products I`ve tried.
    Sorry for your bad experience. First bad review i’ve read.

Try washing towel on hot cycle. Dry at lowest setting for 20 mins.... only thing i can think doing different. My 2 year old PFM’s are fine and sometimes get used with drying aid.

I had a pluffle i used when i wet apply Kami OC or Cosmic and came back to life.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for your bad experience. First bad review i’ve read.

Try washing towel on hot cycle. Dry at lowest setting for 20 mins.... only thing i can think doing different. My 2 year old PFM’s are fine and sometimes get used with drying aid.

I had a pluffle i used when i wet apply Kami OC or Cosmic and came back to life.

It`s a good detergent, it cleans up the towels nicely, I guess I got caught up in the "revitalization" hype I kept seeing so much about. To be fair, the particular towel in question is old. I probably got it right around the time the PFM`s first came out. I have a brand new one in the pack that I bought a couple of months ago but for some reason I can`t bring my self to use it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information