Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is Graphene the next big thing for coatings?

On Pans you tube channel a gentleman from B&B Blending give a explanation on graphene and its use in current market conditions.
    There’s a place in the brain for knowing what cannot be remembered.
    Likes William_Wallace liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KBsToy View Post
    On Pans you tube channel a gentleman from B&B Blending give a explanation on graphene and its use in current market conditions.
    Pan has really produced some very good content lately not the normal highest bidder for his advertising content but some inside look content that was very cool to hear from companies.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KBsToy View Post
    Generally not a Pan fan but that was kinda interesting...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by William_Wallace View Post
    I had the same experience it’s almost as easy as an opti seal to apply. At the end of the day once polishing is done it’s nice to have a product you don’t have to worry about polishing off. the one thing I really enjoy is how fast the water clears from surface. It has very good beading and any sort of tilt on the panel the water flies off. I have bought the spray coating and have applied it to 10 cars I can apply to entire car in under 20 minutes. I really like the Adams solvents and flash off which equal easy use!
    I’ve only ever messed around with coatings from Adam’s so far. My wife’s car is coated in the paint coating and my car is done with the ceramic spray coating. I’m going to add a layer of the Graphene spray coating to mine and probably add a second coat of the ceramic paint coating to hers or top it with the Graphene coating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Astouffer512 View Post
    I’ve only ever messed around with coatings from Adam’s so far. My wife’s car is coated in the paint coating and my car is done with the ceramic spray coating. I’m going to add a layer of the Graphene spray coating to mine and probably add a second coat of the ceramic paint coating to hers or top it with the Graphene coating.

Remind me where you are again. You can`t go wrong topping the coating with one of the spray coatings. Possibly even consider a double coat of the spray coatings. That seems to help with durability. Easy to use and do.
    Competition Ready Team 1929 Bentley
    1999 Silvermist Metallic Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    2002 Arctic White Chevy Camaro SS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Astouffer512 View Post

same here I only tried there ceramic they all have been great the first spray coating I was using in direct sunlight trying to get it on thick and just to play around with I actually prefer it now in that way. I have the graphene full coating on my daily it’s been very good so far stays a little cleaner than CQUK. I also have the graphene spray I have enjoyed the ceramic line there solvent and flash and wipe off are just to easy. I have not tried any other Adams products. I guess it’s accurate to say I dig BB blessings coatings. I assume the jade coating are very similar

Post Thanks / Like

Skimmed through the last few pages of this and reminded me to check my bottle of Cquarz Lite, was about half full and yep it has solidified. Oh well got 3 vehicles and many parts out of half of it and still impressed by it.

Haven`t been watching many detailing videos lately as but did click on this one as his content is always stellar. Does seem to be agreeing with others in the thread that graphene is the latest but it`s not the greatest. Yet

Likes Loach, atbalfour liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah about the Cquartz lite the little bit that solidify was not a complaint I liked the size I thought it was good to show a photo of the high solids content

Here it is dried out it a nice clear product some coating are yellowish
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gorram View Post
    Skimmed through the last few pages of this and reminded me to check my bottle of Cquarz Lite, was about half full and yep it has solidified. Oh well got 3 vehicles and many parts out of half of it and still impressed by it.

Haven`t been watching many detailing videos lately as but did click on this one as his content is always stellar. Does seem to be agreeing with others in the thread that graphene is the latest but it`s not the greatest. Yet

I like Sandro’s and loach’s video how they shoot your able to gage the product water behavior really well with the different things they do
    Likes Rsurfer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I pulled the trigger on a $2.58 graphene coating claiming 80% graphene 20% silica sounds like I bought a bismuth rock
    I’m gonna throw it on trailer wheel fenders or a harbor freight tool box
    I will also dry some to see what it looks like
    Description:

Features:
    Net content: 30ml, 50ml, 30ml+ accessories, 50ml+ accessories
    Main ingredients: Graphene 80%, Silica 20%
    Details: 1 bottle of graphene plating solution, 1 piece of sponge, 1 pieces of cloth

Product description: Suitable for the paint surface of all vehicles. The use of high-purity graphene crystals has high hardness and elasticity. It forms a high-brightness, strong water-repellent and durable protective layer on the paint surface. It is the best product for paint surface maintenance.

Usage: 1. Use detergent to clean stains on the painted surface
    2. Degrease the paint surface of the car with a degreasing agent
    3. Pour the crystal plating solution onto the crystal plating sponge and spread it evenly on the surface, then wipe it with a towel.
    Protection for door corner, avoid scratch of the car.
    Package includes :
    1pcs

Preview:

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like the mr fix it bottle.
    Competition Ready Team 1929 Bentley
    1999 Silvermist Metallic Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    2002 Arctic White Chevy Camaro SS
    Likes BudgetPlan1, Loach liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I pulled the trigger on a $2.58 graphene coating claiming 80% graphene 20% silica sounds like I bought a bismuth rock
    Well so much for graphene being too expensive for meaningful use in coatings; $2.58 for 80%...and 10h PLUS to boot Is Graphene the next big thing for coatings?

Post Thanks / Like

That must be the biggest 30mL bottle known to man. Or that person has Tiny ​hands.
    Likes BudgetPlan1, The Guz, Loach liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by oneheadlite View Post
    that must be the biggest 30ml bottle known to man. Or that person has tiny ​hands.
    red flag!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BudgetPlan1 View Post
    Well so much for graphene being too expensive for meaningful use in coatings; $2.58 for 80%...and 10h PLUS to boot Is Graphene the next big thing for coatings?
    Also note that it’s v2..... also doesn’t coat the car.... it’s a hydrocoat! Hitting all the buzz words.

I truly hope this blows all coatings out the water at $2.58

Is Graphene the next big thing for coatings?Is Graphene the next big thing for coatings?Is Graphene the next big thing for coatings?Is Graphene the next big thing for coatings?Is Graphene the next big thing for coatings?Is Graphene the next big thing for coatings?Is Graphene the next big thing for coatings?Is Graphene the next big thing for coatings?Is Graphene the next big thing for coatings?Is Graphene the next big thing for coatings?Is Graphene the next big thing for coatings?Is Graphene the next big thing for coatings?Is Graphene the next big thing for coatings?Is Graphene the next big thing for coatings?

Likes BudgetPlan1 liked this post

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread Information